Favorite genre of music?

What's your fav type of music? Are people surprised by it? Name a couple bands\artist you like.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Classic rock-metal-hard rock-rock 'n' roll-60's pop-blues.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• This is a tough one for me, since the only genre of music I do NOT like is country music.

If I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be Rock n' Roll. While I love R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Techno, Disco, and so on, rock music gets me in the most pumped mood. Since I'm white, most people aren't surprised I like rock music. I do know a black guy who loves rock music and everyone acts shocked by it lol.

Some of my favorite artists/bands include: Gorillaz, System of a Down, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Eminem, Ludacris, and The Flobots.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love system of a down XD and the flobots are cool too. Queen is a classic. Damn a lot of the same stuff I listen to. People always think I look cute and innocent but are shocked to find me a hardcore metalhead. XD

• Show All
    • Time not Tim. xD stupid spell check

• @Asker Yes! I love them.

• Rap

0|0
    0|0
  • new wave's my fav :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Kid cudi, Kendrick lamar, snoop dogg, 2pac, vybz kartel, ne-yo, nickelback,

1|0
    0|0
  • Hip hop, pop, RnB and soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal: Iron Maiden, Dio, Black Sabbath, early Def Leppard, early Metallica, Megadeth, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love megadeath and Metallica especially ^.^ xP

• Show All
    • Thats awesome! Lmao Im wearing a Metallica concert Tshirt now XD but my dad gave it to me cuz he went to their concerts before I was even born XD

• Wow, neat!

• Hiphop and Alternative

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6