Have you ever dreamed of someone you've seen before, but haven't officially been introduced?

I didn't necessarily believe in the old saying "When you dream of someone they're thinking of you" until recently..
i've been dreaming about a guy i used to have the biggest crush on, we've crossed paths and he has spoken, being that he is extremely shy and introverted , i admired his beautiful kind laid back calm personality. So maybe that old saying has some truth to it..

this old school video speaks volumes.. maybe subconsciously he maybe thinking of me.. in the words of Ed Sheeran i'm thinking out loud lol

In a dream my love, you will find my heart. <3

It's like maybe when we dream of people we don't normally talk too.. or someone we like.. they are reaching out to us.. in a sense..
what we can't say in real life.. while we're awake... we can say in our dreams..
but who knows..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I dreamt I was at my crushes house and was waiting for her. I think in the dream we were already dating. This made me feel like I was creepy. I barely knew her but I was dreaming about her. And now she moved in the last week and even though we didn't hang out much I miss her. It's funny how such small things can have a big impact.

• wow that's amazing lol i'm speechless... i wonder what it means.. lol
      hope everything works out, perhaps she too may have feelings for you... unbeknownst =)

• She moved away lol not moved in. Auto correct can make things weird lol.

• ahahah honest mistake lol

What Guys Said 2

• yeah sometimes acrually...

• No for having someone in my dreams that person needs to be registered somewhere in my memory. I think that's how our dreams work.

What Girls Said 3

• It has happened to me too =]

• that's amazing i mean i don't know his name.. lol
      maybe he had feeling for me too lol

• I am dreaming of a guy a only met online but plan to meet soon one day ^^

• yes it happens to all the guys who has ever complimented me.