Wondering about Molly?

I want to know side affects. Only from people who have tried it. Is it really that bad?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't tried it, but I want to, just to know how it feels. I've read a lot and the biggest side effect is that you get really thirsty, so if you don't drink enough water you may get dehydrated and possibly end up dead.
    Also, be careful with where you get it from. Molly itself shouldn't be dangerous, but if the pill is mixed with some other shit, it can really be dangerous, so trusting the person you got it from is crucial.
    Also, don't drink alcohol if you take molly, it'll only dehydrate you even more, and the effects of the alcohol with the drug can be dangerous.

Like I said, I haven't tried it, but I've read and heard from it and there isn't much negative side effects besides dehydration.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• The after effects will be easily felt and seen. First of all watch your dialated pupils, i personally have dialted pupils for about 20 hours. All the talk about you feel all negative for the next week is overrated. For about 1-2 days you feel a little grumpy but thats it. Remember too eat and drink, molly will make you loose your apetite. A personal tip is to eat 2 vitamin pills, eat a banana and some good meat. Then you shoulf be all fine. And no if molly is used with caution, right doses and 1-2 month rest between each trip. Then it won't deep frie your brain.

• better not ;)

• You'll love it for the first 12 months. Everyone goes through the honeymoon love affair stage. After that the novelty will have worn off and you'll be dealing with some heavy comedowns and weak rolls.

• Who's Molly?

• Its called google

• just smoke some weed and drink, dont do hardcore drugs...

What Girls Said 4

• You will feel like absolute crap for the next few days after taking it.

• the comedown from taking it is pretty awful. like i was so depressed and tired but i also had trouble sleeping.

• -feel like crap afterwards
    -no sleep
    -constant thirst

• Don't try drugs.