What would be the appropraite thing to do in this situation?

A guy you've noticed hanging around in the aisles of the grocery store you're in (like whenever you transfer, he transfers too) and then he walks past you and brushes his hand against your butt (almost accidentally) but then he walks back and touches your butt again. So you switch aisles and he tries to walk past you again so you step closer to the shelves to avoid him. Then for him to follow you when you leave and have him ask for your name.

I'm asking because my mom and sister got mad when I didn't punch/chastise him and acted politely when he asked for my name.

What would you have done/ what should I do if a guy tries to feel my butt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have kicked him where it hurts the most.

What Guys Said 4

• Scream "Don't touch me Pervert" at the top of your voice.

• it's good 2 act polite... but i belive he didn;t deserve it ;)

• He is a creep since he follows you so he can touch your butt. I would understand someone that keeps going down the same aisle as me if they are actually grocery shopping but to touch my butt would be creepy. To do it more than once is even worse. I would have told hi to stop or when he did it a second tie said why are you following me and touching me so others could hear you.

• You should have told him to keep his fucking hands off of you.
    Question, and this may seem completely unrelated, but what were you wearing?

• I don't have any low V-neck shorts or butt-showing shorts if that's what you mean.

• Okay just curious, cause I know lots of people who would just love to say "well you must have been enticing him".

Still should have told his ass off though.

What Girls Said 4

• That's so fucking creepy. I wouldn't know what to do I'd probably be polite too and maybe give my name. But I'd want to pull out my knife and run to my car.

• Throw thing that I was buying at his head then say sorry or hurt his knee or foot.. I don't know, just ignore and run home?

• I would not have given him my name because he is a pervert. When guys at my school do that to me I tell them to stop or touch their butt so they know how it feels.

• If you don't like it punch him in the face !

• I don't know that's kind of violent :/ I mean I didn't because I thought it could just be an accident :P

• Obviously it wasn't but you could scream "RAPE RAPE RAPE"