What are your honest complete thoughts on God?

Feel free to share scriptures, archaological evidience, etc.

Be completely blunt and honest about your opinion and expereince.

• I believe in God.
  • I don't believe in God.
  • I am God.

Most Helpful Guy

• God is fair and just. No matter how much the world fights against Almighty, he will even turn the evil we do for his purpose. By the blood of Christ we had been forgiven, the key to the father being spilt. Each martyr that had given their life, sacrificed, wherever their blood was spilled, Christ's impact had flourished. It sounds weird, but Christ was God's example on how to lead the life he wanted for us. The world says who is God to have us worship him; however our hearts pound and our knees fall to the ground whenever we see our idols, heroes or crush. Would we give our lives to our spouse, that is how we are supposed to be. As Christ gave his life for his bride the Church, which are those whom had opened their hearts to him. We do not judge, but we do protect our hearts from corruption, we are all alike, the only thing that separates a Christ believer from a nonbeliever is that we are within Christ, a follower will fight the temptation of sin, but they do trip from time to time, but a nonbeliever will fall unless they are caught up. Absence from the Christ is like absence from father and mother, we would go by instinct without guidance and fault not knowing why. A follower loves no matter what, but when he calls us to rebuke a nonbeliever, we are showing the absence of our care. To be rebuked is to offend and face the consequence, only by confessing and pleading for forgiveness will you see christs followers arms open, but they are always open waiting to grasp, the prodigal son is an example of this. Christ followers are called to seek and to love, to share and to lead by example. When he washed the feet of the disciples, he shows us what he did, his humble nature, and how we are to be, if one wishes to lead, then they must serve. If you look at history, the rdr and fall of the Roman Empire, that was God's absence. 400 years before Christ he was gone, Alexander the Great, Spartacus, took place in his absence, a worldly individual is never satisfied, saddening, genuine sadness is fought for while wearing a mask of joy. I don't believe the book of revelation is a sequence of events set in a short period of time, but it can definitely be witnessed. Scripture may seem contradictory, however, it is like a web, connected and so close together, even from Old Testament to New Testament, they will mirror each other, as God sought to preserve in the old, he came to the the world to save in the new, always saving, and giving us a chance to reconcile.

What Guys Said 9

• Which one? Here, pick your choice:
    wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg

(Double click on that list. It is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    Pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous.
    If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

I don't believe in ghosts, bigfoot, sasquatch, UFO's, Loch Ness Monster, Ogo Pogo, psychics, witches, chupacabres, vampires, I believe in many supernatural occurrences and phenomenons. werewolves, leprechauns, baron samedi, god, satan, angels etc either.

Why not?
    The same reason you don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

• I think God was a brilliant idea made up in the early times by a few who wanted complete control and knew that people back then fell for just about anything and it took storm.

Now I personally, besides that idea above, don't give a fuck and a half about religion. Do you boo, but keep me out of it.

• Woody Allen explains it at the end of his 1975 movie "Love and Death":
    Begin around 2:30...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4huaX0UAFGM

• uh-oh... no

• non-believer. Religion is a man made story. If there is life after death, no one really knows what it is, or what happens if we die.

• It's obvious his existence is there, just like a universe spawned from nothingness, the equilibrium of our plane of reality solely is governed by this omnipresence of energy and power.

A singularity, of dense energy, gas and molecules formed this universe? But that omnipresent energy never came from nowhere?

God is the universe, and god is very real... You just need to believe and seek him

• Doesn't exist. Still fascinating to learn about.

• I believe in God, but I don't believe in the people who believe in God.

• I am God. Bow before my sexy might.

What Girls Said 8

• I do not believe nor disbelieve and I consider myself to be agnostic. I simply do not have any knowledge of the supernatural realm and believe that humans lack the sufficient knowledge and brain capacity to know of such a realm. However, if a supreme being were to exist, I am almost certain that he is not being worshipped by any former religion.

• I am just a confused human being. I am a Christian but I am not sure about anything. I don't feel really comfortable going to the church or praying.

• I believe he's out there. I'll just leave it at that.

• I believe God.

• 100% Percent my life, and I hope I go to the grave carrying that mentality.

• Nothing in the bible makes sense. All of the stories have origins in other religions that are much older than Christianity. Either way the stories make no logical sense. Noah's ark is impossible, Jonah and the whale is impossible, there are stories of giant humans, zombies and virgins getting pregnant.
    Why doesn't stuff like that happen now?
    It's not like the bible took place at one point in history, stories are hundreds of years apart. But nothing has happend for the past 2000 years. Why? Because the bible is just legends perpetually from "the past" . Stories to make people behave, stories to give people hope that there is life after death, stories that have people a reason to act good because just having a natural moral compass makes no sense.
    Praying has Ben shown to have the same effects on the human brain as chanting or meditating or hearing repetitive sounds. Feeling 'connected to God' is a natural phenomenon in the brain that has nothing to do with a God. Music gives the same results as praying.
    There such an overwhelming amount of evidence that proves evolution and the origins of life, the earth, the Galaxy, and the universe. And literally zero evidence to prove that there is a god.

If there is a god I would hope an all mighty being wouldn't be so petty as to only let people who believed in him in heaven. If being a good person on his earth is not good enough then what's the point? What kind of God would be so petty?

• Because only the true beautiful people inside their souls, kind and charitable will inherit the kingdom of God, not the wicked sinners like yourself

• Thanks :) I won't worship a spiteful God.
      If he is a truly loving God then I will surely be allowed into heaven because I am a very kind and caring person. I just happen to think logically (perhaps it's the way 'God' made me)

• I believe.

• I don't believe.