Does anyone else find emojis to be extremely irritating?

My mom always uses like 7 different emojis to express a single emotion in a text and it drives me insane. I can handle a few emojis here and there. But in excess emojis are extremely annoying. I don't want to decode the story you just sent me in emojis. Anyone else? Lol

• I hate all emojis
    12% (3)24% (4)17% (7)Vote
  • I hate when emojis are used in excess too
    16% (4)35% (6)24% (10)Vote
  • I love emojis what is wrong with you? 😱😳😠😡
    36% (9)29% (5)33% (14)Vote
  • I don't care either way
    36% (9)12% (2)26% (11)Vote
  • Wtf is an emoji
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
for reference I told my mom I have 2 exams tomorrow and she sent back "holy 🐮🐄💩💩😳" this is when emojis annoy me lol

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• 😄😃😀😊☺😍😉😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😳😁😔😌😒😞😣😢😓😤😂😩😖😭😫😆😪😨😋😥😱😷😰😠😎😅😡😴😵😮😏😲😬😑😟😐👲😦😕👳😧😯👮😈😶👷👿😇💂👶👵👱😽😼👺👦👴👼😻🙀👹👧👩👸😸😿😾😹😺👨🙈🔥✨💧💤👄🙉💩🌟💦💨👅🙊👽💫💢👂👃👀💥💀👍👋✋🙌🙏💃👎✌👐👈☝🏃👌✊👆👉👏🚶💪👇👊👫👯🙆💅👰👒👪💑🙅💇🙎👑👬💏💁💆🙍🎩🙇🙋👭👟👔👚💼👜💄👞👕👗👙👝🌂👡👢🎽👘👛🎀👓👖👠💛💗💓💋💍💭💙💔💕💌💎👣💜❤💖💘👤💬💚💞👥🐶🐸🐯🐗🐵🐧🐺🐰🐨🐮🐒🐼🐱🐹🐻🐽🐴🐘🐭🐷🐑🐦🐢🐛🐚🐠🐏🐤🐍🐝🐙🐟🐄🐥🐔🐜🐌🐬🐋🐳🐞🐣🐀🐐🐓🐡🐊🐾🐃🐎🐕🐲🐫🐩🐅🐖🐂🐪🐈🐆🐁🐇💐🌺🍁🌵🌴🌐🌸🌻🍃🍄🌲🌼🌷🌹🍂🌾🌳🌱🌰🌿🍀🌞🌔🌕🌙🌍⭐🌝🌓🌖🌛🌎🌠🌚🌒🌗🌜🌏🌌🌋🌘🌑☀🌀⛅🌁🌈☁🌊⚡☔❄⛄🎍🎐🎑🎋🎉📹💝🎇🎃🎁🎊📷🎒🎆👻🎄🎈🎥🔮🎅🎓📼📱☎📻🔊📢💿💻📞📺🔉🔕🔈🔔📟📡📀💾💽📠🔇📣🔒🔏🔆🔅🚿🔌🛀🔋🛁🔍🔐🔦🔑💡🔎⏳🔓⌛⌚⏰🚽💣🔫💵💷📥💶📧💳📲💸🔪💴💊💰💉🔧🚬🔩🚪🔨📤📬📑✉📭📊📩📮📈📨📦📉📯📝📜📫📄📋📪📃📅📆📇📁📂✂📌📎✒✏📏📐📕📗📘📙📓📔📒📚📖🔖📛🎤🎧🎺🎷🀄🎸🎴🎼🎻🔬🎬🔭🎨🎵🎹👾🃏🎮🎶📰🎲🎾🎱🏁🏇🎣🏆🏄🏉🚴🎯⚾🏈⚽🚵🎳🏊🎿🏂⛳🏀☕🍸🍹🍗🍖🍥🍝🍣🍱🍛🍤🍴🍷🍔🍟🍻🍵🍺🍼🍙🍡🍳🍧🎂🍯🍘🍢🍞🍨🍰🍭🍚🍲🍩🍦🍪🍬🍫🍮🍜🍎🍓🍆🍠🍉🍍🍇🍅🍐🍒🍑🍋🍌🍏🍈🍊🌽🏠🏦🏪🏤🌇🗼🌆🏭🏩⛺🏬🏯⛪🏨🏰💒🏫🏣🏢🗻🎡⚓🚀⛲🌄🚊🚣🎠🌉🚤🚂✈🚁🎢⛵🚢💺🌅🗽🌃🚉🚇🚝🚙🚘🚨🚞🚈🚋🚍🚗🚚🚆🚅🚃🚌🚕🚛🚖🚎🚄🚓🚡🚟🚦🚥🎰🚔🚲🚠🎫⚠🏮🚒🚐🚜🚏🚧⛽🔰💈🚑♨♨🎭🗿🚩📍🎪

Did I miss any?

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao. Looking at this question I said it didn't matter to me one way or the other. Then I scrolled down and had to wait as your emojis slowly filled in row after row. A lot of computer work for those little puppies. I guess they do slow things down.

What Guys Said 13

• 🙀🙀🙀😺😇😂😱😡😤

😘😘😘

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is overused i suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. If you want to talk, then talk. Not !@#%$&*%$^%##$%^#%$*^$%##%@#$^';/.,/;';,/./, at me and expect me to know what you're saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • There to small to enjoy anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an option B person - A little goes a long way

0|0
    0|0
  • they r cute... y u hate em? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty obnoxious. Especially when they come from a guy. It just seems so weird..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can see how that's annoying. I like certain people using them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta love them but some people don't like them :P ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I use one every now and then, but I don't like it when people use a lot of those. I don't like the use of "kappa"s, "imo"s, "idk"s, "lol"s and that other stuff you have to search Urban Dictionary to find out what it means either.

0|0
    0|0
  • ;) ;( :( :) :l :k :c

I'm testing

0|0
    0|0
  • I use them, but not in excess. It gets annoying after a while. :/.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is wrong with you? 😂😁😎😓😝😬😝😐☺️😏😉

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I love them lol xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love emojis what is wrong with you? 😱😳😠😡

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, it doesn't really to me. I use emojis sometimes. It really depends on who I am using them with, though. I use emojis with certain people and with some I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'm not a big fan of a ton of emojis in a row lol. theyre almost kind of hard to read

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Emoji's, I even have Emoji pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find them annoying if overused.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just really piss me off, probably because of their excessive use... Like those damn minions D:

0|0
    0|0
  • So sad you find emoji irritating ヽ (´□`。) ノ (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩) っ

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are annoying, and I avoid using them.

0|0
    0|0