Does anyone else find emojis to be extremely irritating?

My mom always uses like 7 different emojis to express a single emotion in a text and it drives me insane. I can handle a few emojis here and there. But in excess emojis are extremely annoying. I don't want to decode the story you just sent me in emojis. Anyone else? Lol

• I hate all emojis
    Vote A
  • I hate when emojis are used in excess too
    Vote B
  • I love emojis what is wrong with you? 😱😳😠😡
    Vote C
  • I don't care either way
    Vote D
  • Wtf is an emoji
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
for reference I told my mom I have 2 exams tomorrow and she sent back "holy 🐮🐄💩💩😳" this is when emojis annoy me lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ŽโœŒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ˆโ˜๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘ŒโœŠ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ž๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿ‘ก๐Ÿ‘ข๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿ‘›๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿต๐Ÿง๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿญ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿœ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿก๐ŸŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿช๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฐ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒโญ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ‘โ˜€๐ŸŒ€โ›…๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒˆโ˜๐ŸŒŠโšกโ˜”โ„โ›„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‘๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŽ’๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ“ฑโ˜Ž๐Ÿ“ป๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”•๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ’ฝ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ”‡๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”Žโณ๐Ÿ”“โŒ›โŒšโฐ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“‘โœ‰๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ฉ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“จ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ“‹๐Ÿ“ช๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ“†๐Ÿ“‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“‚โœ‚๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Žโœ’โœ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ”–๐Ÿ“›๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽท๐Ÿ€„๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽด๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ”ฌ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿšด๐ŸŽฏโšพ๐Ÿˆโšฝ๐Ÿšต๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ‚โ›ณ๐Ÿ€โ˜•๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿค๐Ÿด๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿป๐Ÿต๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿข๐Ÿž๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿœ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿ—ผ๐ŸŒ†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฉโ›บ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโ›ช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ—ป๐ŸŽกโš“๐Ÿš€โ›ฒ๐ŸŒ„๐ŸšŠ๐Ÿšฃ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿšค๐Ÿš‚โœˆ๐Ÿš๐ŸŽขโ›ต๐Ÿšข๐Ÿ’บ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿš‰๐Ÿš‡๐Ÿš๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿšˆ๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿš—๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš…๐Ÿšƒ๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš–๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿš„๐Ÿš“๐Ÿšก๐ŸšŸ๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿšฅ๐ŸŽฐ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿš ๐ŸŽซโš ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿš๐Ÿšงโ›ฝ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿš‘โ™จโ™จ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽช

Did I miss any?

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao. Looking at this question I said it didn't matter to me one way or the other. Then I scrolled down and had to wait as your emojis slowly filled in row after row. A lot of computer work for those little puppies. I guess they do slow things down.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is overused i suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • There to small to enjoy anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an option B person - A little goes a long way

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. If you want to talk, then talk. Not !@#%$&*%$^%##$%^#%$*^$%##%@#$^';/.,/;';,/./, at me and expect me to know what you're saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • they r cute... y u hate em? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty obnoxious. Especially when they come from a guy. It just seems so weird..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can see how that's annoying. I like certain people using them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta love them but some people don't like them :P ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I use one every now and then, but I don't like it when people use a lot of those. I don't like the use of "kappa"s, "imo"s, "idk"s, "lol"s and that other stuff you have to search Urban Dictionary to find out what it means either.

0|0
    0|0
  • ;) ;( :( :) :l :k :c

I'm testing

0|0
    0|0
  • I use them, but not in excess. It gets annoying after a while. :/.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is wrong with you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I love them lol xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love emojis what is wrong with you? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, it doesn't really to me. I use emojis sometimes. It really depends on who I am using them with, though. I use emojis with certain people and with some I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'm not a big fan of a ton of emojis in a row lol. theyre almost kind of hard to read

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Emoji's, I even have Emoji pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find them annoying if overused.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just really piss me off, probably because of their excessive use... Like those damn minions D:

0|0
    0|0
  • So sad you find emoji irritating ใƒฝ (ยดโ–ก๏ฝ€ใ€‚) ๏พ‰ (ใฃห˜ฬฉโ•ญโ•ฎห˜ฬฉ) ใฃ

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are annoying, and I avoid using them.

0|0
    0|0