How do I download a game off a disc a seccond time?

hey, i have a video game for pc and i was wondering if i could download the game a seccond time, because the first time i downloaded it my computer broke and now i have a new computer it says the serial key has already been used. any idea how i could get it again without buying the game again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see two options

#1 You can download a key generator (/find the key online), they usually come with cracked games but you should be able to get a separate download (they might not work)

#2 get the HDD/HHD/SSD (whatever it is) from old from the old PC and plug it into the new one, upload the game's files to cl- . . . wait, I don't need to explain this, you know where I'm going with this right?

If you don't have the SATA ports you can hotswap

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

What Girls Said 1

• no you can't.

What Guys Said 2

• You can just try it. My friend and I used the same key from the same copy of Battlefield 2 and it would work for a while, then it would stop working and we'd have to fix it.

• jus download it again obviously?