How many of you have a land line or are we all teched out?

How many of you have a land line or are we all teched out?

I have a cell phone only no house/land-line

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I do not feel the need to check all social media every two minutes and I do not need to watch movies on my phone, so I do not have digital service. I have all I need with pay as you go phone service and keep it cheap by only using it for urgent calls. For longer calls I use my land line. It is an IPVOICE service called OOMA and I get unlimited calls throughout America and Canada, call blocking, voicemail, voicemail forwarded to my email, and all kinds of other service for about $120 a year. The cell phone costs me maybe a couple of dollars a month for my line and my daughter's. So I have a landline with every service I could possibly need, and two cell phones for about as much per year as many others pay for a single cell. Call me old fashioned if you wish, but I am paying about the same per year for the three phones as some are paying for one phone (cell) per month. (Thought the prices have been coming down,)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a landline alright at my parent's house. Out here we are never really separated from the parents. That number will stay since it's well over 70/80 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • My family's house has a landline and the only people who call it are our grandparents or one of us if we're out.

0|0
    0|0
  • My house has a landline, mainly because I have siblings who are still minors.

In an all-adult household, I fully understand not having a landline anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • people still have land lines?
    CRAZY!!! lol!
    Most people have cell phones, even saying cellphones sounds outdated lol
    Smart phones... there that sounds better

0|0
    0|0
    • HHHHHHEEEEEYUYUUUU you I missed you! !!! don't leave again without saying goodbye do you understand! ? k we got thst out of the Way.. haha I know right they had land phone's thst had apps on It

• Show All
    • it would be cool if you talked through email
      i know it can be tricky on GaG to ask for an email with out seeming strange but i think its a good idea, especially if you interact a lot with a certain person and care about them

• agreed I have 2 emails of people I have or do talk to

• uh-oh... nah...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a cell phone but I have a land line as well, because where I live doesn't get good reception so I'd be SOL if I needed to make an important call.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have my cellphone, I don't even otherwise have internet access. Why... if I lost my phone I'd be all alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I have never owned a cell phone.

0|0
    0|0
    • very interesting they have some very interesting ones nowadays

• Show All
    • Oh, no, I know! And, yes, I agree. It blows my mind what these phones can do today.

• oh ok gotcha agreed

• I have a landline. I also have a phone booth across the street from me. lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think we even have payphones here.

• Although pay phones are getting harder to find, I notice that they are often found at the entrance to large grocery stores and they are still at many gas stations.

• @red_arrow I'll have to pay closer attention lol

• I still do. I can't disconnect it due to business use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I of course have had one young lady.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have a land line and a cell phone. The land line has proven to be way more reliable than the cell in some situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw one while getting these picture's that has apps on It crazy. .

• Yes because here the telephone companies make you take out a landline if you want internet - so although I don't give the number to anyone or have it plugged in I do have a landline number in my house. I hate having to pay £15 for line rental on a phone I NEVER use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a landline.

0|0
    0|0
  • my house has a landline

... they might not seem that useful now, but many times they work better than cellphones in certain emergency situations

0|0
    0|0
  • We got rid of our landline awhile ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • We got rid of our landline like... two? years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do. My mom and grandma use it even though they have cellphones lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a land line?

0|0
    1|0
  • I've both

Filler

0|0
    0|0