Which kind of GaGers annoy you the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• the ones who think they know everything or ask for your opinion then start and argument with u if it doesn't correspond with their views -.-

• LOL for real. Its like why ask if u dont wanna hear the truth?

• I hate when I get a really cunty response to what I write then they block me so I can't respond hahaha

• yeah i know i write like a pgh to retaliate lmao then it doesn't send. waste of my fxckin time. @savagenick87

What Girls Said 9

• The pervs who ask like 6 questions in a row about really weird things that you didn't used to think was a "thing" for people :/

• The ones who comment but dont really give advice, they just comment to comment.

• I'm just waitin' for someone to put my name up...

• The ones sad about their dicks

• The ones who ask a question they already know the answer to and dismiss anyone that disagrees with their opinion without a second thought.

• Everyone hates me
    I'm queen bitch

• The ones who think they know everything.

• the ones that think they know everything.

• The ones who ask for rating on their looks when they know they're good looking and just want compliments.

What Guys Said 8

• those who ask da same question 100 times

• I love all the gaggers!

• the kind that has to fart. Dam that guy...

• The anonymous kind.

• The ones who feel the need to act like a child when someone disagrees with them.
    People like that in general, not just on GAG.

• The one male commenter who sits on his computer all day long and is always the first to answer every question, I hate him.

• the girls that ask rate me questions 5 x in a single hour

• the ones that think they are so much smarter than you are, that and the religious nut jobs