Which of these male video game ninja's do you like the most? or at least the coolest looking?

Many classic ones here! If you don't know any of them, just vote for one you think looks the coolest!

Most Helpful Guy

• Even tho I like Sub Zero more because Mortal Kombat is closer to my heart and my favourite fatality name is "have an ice day" is the one of Sub Zero. He's the second most liked character of mortal kombat.

But still I voted for Ryu Hayabusa because he revolutionised the ninjas in the gaming industry, often used as the best example of a ninja in modern popular culture. He's not only a deadly ninja, he's also the star of one of the most difficult modern action game series. In other words, not only does Ryu have major skills, but players need to step up their game to propel him to victory. I've played Ninja Gaiden in my old Nintendo machines only (I don't know about latest ones) but I liked him so much.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Ryu_Hayabusa_DOA5.png

There are hundreds of ninja I love but I'll have to make a hard choice and I did. He deserves the throne. Sorry guys, I love you too.

What Girls Said 4

• Option F yup

• Ninja word reminded me of my husband #1 Mistninja 😢😢😢

• Shadow from FF VI looks pretty cool but I have to pick Sub Zero

• Sub Zero!!

What Guys Said 5

• B or F. im a sucker for freezing powers.

• Snake? Snake! SSSSSSSNNNNNNNAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!

• where's kage from suikoden? :(

• I choose Sub Zero but I like Reptile better

• You left out the cyber-ninjas from metal gear... 😔