Have you ever felt belittled or attacked on this site?

Have you ever felt belittled or attacked by someone's comments , on one of your questions?

I'm asking because recently I asked an honest sexual health question , because I was curious about something, because I'm not very well educated on sex topics. Some people who "helped", were downright brutal and rude to me, and I started feeling like a complete and utter fool for ever asking the question

Have you ever been attacked on this site?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously i have, and im sure many people get that vibe from me but its just the way i type lol. if they were to converse with me in person they would be chillin yo.

anyways its the internet, fuck it.

What Guys Said 3

• No, sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

• when you disagree with homosexuality or religion you might as well paint a target on your back

• Oh, all the TIME!!! - tis fun indeed

What Girls Said 11

• Nah, never. Except for some lameo who keeps occasionally telling me to die. But that just started up like, this morning. He'll get over it.

• Yes I gave. There are people like that on any site.

• LOL! It's the internet. It has to be water off your back. It always makes things worse to let it get to you to the point that you post publicly about it. Always. It will make it way worse for you.

Be Zen :)

• Yeah, I have been.

• Oh goodness too many times.

• No not yet

• Yeap, there's been some times I've been attacked on this site. Usually by some old dudes saying that I'm "little" and I don't know anything about women or life, once by black (no racist) women because I said that it's squats that make a big butt and not a race itself and several other times I don't remember atm.

• Yes. But its no big deal.

• YAAAAAASSSSS controversial topics are the worst. or when people post stupid questions like "why are all boys so crappy" "why are all girls so immature" like, obviously not everyone fits into those generalizations. they're just rude

• At least 50% of the people on this site are ass-clowns. You can't take it all that seriously. Ignore the crap and listen to the thoughtful opinions.

• Some people will literally attack you here for saying that you like food.