Have you ever owned a car that annoyed you so much you felt like doing this?

If so what sort of car was it and what did the car do that annoyed you so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. No, but I wouldn't mind doing that to the manufacturer for building a car that has so many issues. Word of advice avoid Dodge cars. I can't speak for their trucks but the cars have so many issues!

• Oh really we don't really have any American cars in my country so out of the American ones I would have no idea which ones are better than others. :)

• Woah, I'm a little surprised Saab is on that list as well considering it's history.

• Yeah. It just goes to show expensive luxury cars does not mean reliability.

What Girls Said 2

• No lol xD I love that video though I've watched it like a thousand times.

• Yeah it is a clip of the programme Fault Towers. If you have not seen that programme you should watch it. It is extremely funny.

• My current car. It's a reliable car, don't get me wrong, but it handles for shit in the winter and the past couple months it's been one issue after another with it.

What Guys Said 4

• I had a Peugeot 406 that cost me $20,000 in repairs during the final three years that I had it.
    It was a struggle to decide whether or not to sell it to get at least a small amount of my money back, or set fire to it and dance around it as it burned.
    I traded it in on a Volkswagen, which has not cost me a penny outside of regular servicing.

• I don't how many folks recognise it but that was one of the funniest scenes ever on TV.

• I know it sure was. Anyone that has not watched Faulty Towers need to.

• The car took a big fart as you would say

• No, not really.