Have you ever owned a car that annoyed you so much you felt like doing this?

If so what sort of car was it and what did the car do that annoyed you so much.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. No, but I wouldn't mind doing that to the manufacturer for building a car that has so many issues. Word of advice avoid Dodge cars. I can't speak for their trucks but the cars have so many issues!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh really we don't really have any American cars in my country so out of the American ones I would have no idea which ones are better than others. :)

• Show All
    • Woah, I'm a little surprised Saab is on that list as well considering it's history.

• Yeah. It just goes to show expensive luxury cars does not mean reliability.

What Girls Said 2

• No lol xD I love that video though I've watched it like a thousand times.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it is a clip of the programme Fault Towers. If you have not seen that programme you should watch it. It is extremely funny.

• My current car. It's a reliable car, don't get me wrong, but it handles for shit in the winter and the past couple months it's been one issue after another with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I had a Peugeot 406 that cost me $20,000 in repairs during the final three years that I had it.
    It was a struggle to decide whether or not to sell it to get at least a small amount of my money back, or set fire to it and dance around it as it burned.
    I traded it in on a Volkswagen, which has not cost me a penny outside of regular servicing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't how many folks recognise it but that was one of the funniest scenes ever on TV.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it sure was. Anyone that has not watched Faulty Towers need to.

• The car took a big fart as you would say

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0