Do you feel like an idiot when you walk out in front of a car?

Just friggin walked in front of a truck in the parking lot.😑
STUPID!
Dont you hate it when that type of stuff happens?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I blame it on the truck. He shouldn't have been hiding in that spot, should he?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This happened to me too like 10 minutes ago, it's just that I didn't see the red light. I felt sooo stoooopid. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Or when you're backing up out of a parking spot and don't notice immediately someone is driving up and slam on your brakes and they're looking at you like you sprouted five heads.

Yep.

Cars, man.

Cars.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it makes you feel any better I walked into a parked car once. And I wasn't even texting lol 😞

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG i feel uncomfortable😱😳😳

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Hahah I am must like in my head whoops

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I feel amazing.

*sigh* Of course I feel like an idiot. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I am going to a shop and its 20 feet away

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because that never happens lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well ain't you just perfect.
      You've never stepped off the curb and not noticed a car driving up?

• Nope I always look twice before I even step off the curb, the only time a car was ever in front of me was when a car full of drunken idiots came out of fucking nowhere and almost killed me at night.

• better to feel stupid then dead i suppose i keep my head on swivel when near cars i would not want to die in such a meaningless way

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that's funny. XD
    No never happened to me. But I've done a bunch of stupid things without realizing it before, so I get that feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • happened loads of times to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I am the weirdest person... I always do the opposite what people do...😎

0|0
    0|0