Guy accused of touching a girl on the subway because her bum was too big to fit in the seat?

A man was sitting in the seat across from me in the subway was sitting down when a very obese woman got on the train and sat beside him. Because she was too large to fit in the subway seat, her bum ended up touching his. Suddenly, this heavy girl's boyfriend starting yelling at the man for crowding out his girlfriend. I felt so bad for the man. What should he have done? He was sitting there first and she could have stood up if she couldn't fit in the seat

Most Helpful Girl

• This is pretty funny. haha

What Guys Said 4

• IT's like obese people who aren't even willing to pay for the second airplane seat, which they are occupying anyway.

• Nothing other than move seats or ignore him. There is very little to do. That guy could been violent and dangerous.

• Tell her to get her obese ass in her own subway car

• Think the boyfriend could have handled it better

What Girls Said 3

• I wish I had better advice to give but any type of action the guy would take against the screaming man would be taken as an offensive attack and will only make the guy angrier and possible violent.

• Haha! But that poor man. I don't really know what he should have done. Kept silent I suppose, then laugh it off later.

• I think I would have started laughing my ass off, while looking at the guy being scolded just to make it obviously I was on his side.