COLLEGE - 2 years BURN vs 5 years LOWRIDEERR?

This is for all the people in college out there.
College is expensive.
The debt is climbing.
The employment situation is grim.

So here's the question.
Should I go full on burn out and jump through the years courses like I am now and graduate in two years? - 2nd semester and already taking year 2 courses. Shit's intense. I'm BURNING BRUH!

or should I take it slooooowwwww - enjoy college life , get more work experience and graduate in 4 years wtih a TON more experience?

• 2 years MAXIMUM OVERLOADD BUUURNNNNNNN
  • 5 years loooow riider

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• nah id go for it quickly n get it over n done with man. iv had those options too and i know that while it's intense now, ill be down quickly and ill be in the workforce sooner. college isn't SO great that it needs to be enjoyed slowly anyway in my opinion lol.

• I say take it slow you'll be happier while doing well the burn idea you could possibly burn out and end up failing as well as the fact that you would be miserable. Happiness over everything.

• 2 years MAXIMUM OVERLOADD BUUURNNNNNNN!!!

• Is there an in between?

• Take it slow don't rush anything!

• the sooner you get it done the better

• I'd much rather get it done and over with. I started taking college courses in high school so I could get a head start.

For your situation however... if you are able, I would take it slow. If you can enjoy college life and get some internships/work experience in while you can. This is something I wish I did more of.

What Guys Said 5

• Ehhh with an economics degree... I'd probably burn through.
    There are good jobs out there for it I suppose, but they're probably not numerous.
    I think getting away from the college setting and beginning your career more quickly with as little debt as possible would be the best move.

• You must not be a STEM major because you aren't going to be burning through those classes in 2 years.

• Depends on your major. If you are going to be an engineer, for example, your job is waiting and paying off your debt is assured. If you are graduating with a liberal arts degree, then you might want to limit your debt.

• Economics degree so yeaaah... jobs ain't really waiting are they? That's why I'm curious as to if I should get more corporate working experience first.

• start your own business in your 20`s with your college money live life then in your 30`s with the money made go to school

• Dude life has plenty of opportunity burn you out. Slow down and enjoy the ride man.