Girls, do your feet stink after you've worn shoes for a whole day? If so, do guys complain about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course they do. I'm only human, my feet smell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Almost never or it was a very extreme case like I made a trip to a hot foreign country where I would wear shoes for like 18 hours. Maybe then a little, but no, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, everyone's feet stink from time to time. It's not a gendered thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course they do.. Don't yours?

0|0
    0|0
    • I should have mentioned that I've never heard my husband complain.. So they can't be that bad.

• My feet stink a lot mostly because I wear the same socks all day and if I just stay at home. In the summer I go barefoot even outside so they don't smell as bad. Only my mom complains about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, even girls that deny it still experience it. And yea, some do complain and why not? If it smells bad it smells bad women aren't like naturally great smelling beings that only exude the fragrance of flowers and sunshine... maybe that's just me though I dunno haha

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just got done working out then most likely

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not too much that to get complaints

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've never had anyone say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • no complaints so far

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but not as bad as guys I've never had a guy complain to me a about my feet

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if it's hot outside, and I can't wear socks, I just put some talcum powder on my feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless they're flats and i didn't wear socks otherwise no stinky feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • truthfully mine do but i havnt gotten any responses from it yet

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet very rarely stink for some reason and I always wear socks and trainers, I don't get sweat on my feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of sandals, and my feet don't really stink. I've never heard a complaint.

0|0
    0|0