Has anyone cured social anxiety? I just threw away a $70 steakhouse comp?

I'm so fucking mad at myself. I just threw away a $70 steakhouse food comp because I was afraid of entering the bar to order some takeaway. Fuck is wrong with me oh my god.

I could be eating some delicious steak at home but instead, I ate sweet potatoes and a can of fucking tuna. Someone shoot me right now. Fucking pathetic. I shoulda manned up

Most Helpful Guy

• just take the coupon out of the garbage, dude that was one of the first things I did was start going to bars alone, actually one of the first was movies, and concerts. so I did that, now I go whenever I felt like it. when you go by yourself, sometimes it's easy just to get to know the bartender. hopefully it is a girl, because you know that she will be confident. and maybe it can help you a little bit

What Girls Said 1

• I'm trying to get over my social anxiety.

What Guys Said 3

• I had a party at school and I was pretty the only on of my class who didn't go so I know how you feel bro.

• i did.

had anxiety issues for 5 years... took remeron, meditation, cognitive behaviour therapy applied to myself through facing my shit and after body was rested and new mental patterns were set thruogh habitual effort, it gradually got better. i always needed my car around me so when i get panick attacks i can go there and not worry about fainting in front of others

• It can be fixed. I'm honestly currently working on fixing mine social anxiety. It has gotten somewhat better, but I still have many issues to fix concerning my social anxiety.