Why don't you ever believe anyone?

Are you trying to feel better about yourself or something? If someone posts a nice pic the first response in Photoshop. If a guy is muscular other guys immediately say steroids. Some guy just posted a pic of a Maseratti and no one believes it's his. Cause it's impossible for a rich gut to have Internet connection and use gag right? Does saying someone else is a poser make you feel better?

Guy*

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because a lot of people fake stuff on the internet then no one believes stuff anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• We are on the internet for starters. I won't say something about someone unless I know them better (that's if I choose to). Otherwise i'm seeing them from a front on experience and all i'm seeing is them and nothing about there personality.

• many of them use fake pics.. and info... so thats why is happens..

What Guys Said 2

• I've never done that. I see absolutely no point in criticizing a person's profile pic or some random pic they post here. Who does that?

• The world is full of haters. A hater's job is to hate. So, you were saying?