Should I be more tactful in my responses? Or should I keep being blunt?

I will always provide honest answers of course. Just wondering if I should turn a new leaf.

• You should change
  • Keep being blunt- you're entertaining that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• carelessly blunt with stupid people
    carefully and respectfully blunt with intelligent ones

What Guys Said 11

• You can be very straight forward while being tactful. Being an adult is knowing how to be blunt but in a thought out manner. It makes your opinion noted, respected, and valued. Also, you don't sound like a child blurting out the first brash thing that comes to mind. I've found that being straight forward without some tact about yourself almost always ends one sided. If you want your point of view to be taken seriously tactfully straight forward is the way to go. As for the straight with not chaser shit you'll know when it's time to cut lose and let a mf have an earful.

• I suppose there is an art to being tactful and crafty in response but then if you were to be so. The Good Cop , Good Cop routine probably isn't gonna work so well in helping people fight their inner demons eh?

If you go that route , I suppose I will have to be the villain an be blunt.

• Be blunt, but try not to be tactless.

• Tact is a useful thing to learn--I think a lot of people would be surprised to find out just how much it matters, say, in advancing one's career. Influential people speak behind closed doors, and the reputation you develop with them matters.

I'm not suggesting sucking up to anyone, far from it--I respect no one who does that. But someone who demonstrates savvy and restraint... that's someone I keep my eye out for.

• You can be both!
    @starfishlover

• Nah, be what you want to be sister, FREEDOM FOREVER BITCHES!! AMERICA NUMBER 1 HOORAH!!!

• Don't worry about others. Keep being your blunt self! 😉

• do as you please... it's likely people will dismiss you as crass...

• blunt is just how i am :)

• I love that you are honest and open about things but I would say way present it could be a little less harsh and a bit more tactful But it only small changes that would just make you even more attractive and desirable that you already on. I already head over heals for you even thou we never me. I just really nervous and shy to tell you I am.:)

• Never change yourself. Be you!

• However, always remember that, there are consequences for every action

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not familiar enough with your answers to truly say.

But.. it really needs to be a bit of a mix of both.

What is more important, whether it's served on a silver plate, or smashed in their face..

Is that the opinion is honest and genuine.

Sometimes, we need a shoulder rub while shown the error of our ways..

Other times, we need the punch to the face to wake up and actually see.

• you can put your point across but word it in a better way.

• depends on the situations you are getting. I am blunt and people love that about me yet I am tactful and people love to tell me things to get my frank advice. I wouldn't change anything unless you come off really rude.

• I think I am not better ;-) :-) But I try to be honoust and constructive. Thats what matters

• Does it really matter? There is no pointing hiding what you really are. You sound like a fiery person with strong convictions that doesn't tolerate much.

• I don't think you're entertaining.. but stay blunt if you want.

• It's great being able to express yourself freely, however there are times in which you need to be tactful with the way you word things for there is a time and place for everything.