Can you be the one better for your BF/GF?

For me I chose B, I always try my best be the one better for my GF!

• Yes, I always try my best be the one better for my boyfriend
  • Yes, I always try my best be the one better for my girlfriend
  • No, I don't want to be the better one for others or BF/GF, Only for myself !
  • I'm already better enough for my boyfriend
  • I'm already better enough for my girlfriend
  • I don't know and don't care!

Most Helpful Girl

• I always try my best to be my best with my boyfriend. He's experienced the not so good sides of me, though, and he says I'm always perfect. I still try but as our relationship grows, I get more comfortable with him and his family so I don't try as hard. I couldn't ask for better in him and I know he feels the same way about me. He always tells me how great I am so I guess I shouldn't even try.

What Girls Said 5

• I do try to be a better person. Being with him has already made me a lot more patient, whether it be with punctuality, getting back to me, or more important things like not being 100% clear with where he stands on certain issues. I think through that, it resulted in myself often being a 'better' person when it comes to fights, especially when it's a matter of pride. I'm always willing to forget about my ego and back down so that we can discuss the problem. I know how he gets super irritable for a while after, so i give him some time to chill before asking him to argue his side and approaching it in a calmer manner.

• Well, Kayla girl I don't know you much, But from this , You seems a very nice girl, I like your opinion somehow, And you are mature.

• What do you mean?

• I'll try to be the best version of myself

Is that what you're asking

• I try to be the best girlfriend I can be for my boyfriend, but it's never a competition.

• That's great, Now I think that guy so lucky for that! If there never a competition

• Yes I can be better for him... I hope he gets better for me too.

What Guys Said 2

• I‘m already too good for girls my age in some ways...

• I always try my best, but it shouldn't be a one-way street. Both partners should be just as good for one-another.