Can you be the one better for your BF/GF?

Can you be the one better for your BF/GF?

For me I chose B, I always try my best be the one better for my GF!

• Yes, I always try my best be the one better for my boyfriend
    60% (9)17% (1)48% (10)Vote
  • Yes, I always try my best be the one better for my girlfriend
    13% (2)33% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • No, I don't want to be the better one for others or BF/GF, Only for myself !
    0% (0)33% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • I'm already better enough for my boyfriend
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm already better enough for my girlfriend
    0% (0)17% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • I don't know and don't care!
    27% (4)0% (0)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I always try my best to be my best with my boyfriend. He's experienced the not so good sides of me, though, and he says I'm always perfect. I still try but as our relationship grows, I get more comfortable with him and his family so I don't try as hard. I couldn't ask for better in him and I know he feels the same way about me. He always tells me how great I am so I guess I shouldn't even try.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do try to be a better person. Being with him has already made me a lot more patient, whether it be with punctuality, getting back to me, or more important things like not being 100% clear with where he stands on certain issues. I think through that, it resulted in myself often being a 'better' person when it comes to fights, especially when it's a matter of pride. I'm always willing to forget about my ego and back down so that we can discuss the problem. I know how he gets super irritable for a while after, so i give him some time to chill before asking him to argue his side and approaching it in a calmer manner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, Kayla girl I don't know you much, But from this , You seems a very nice girl, I like your opinion somehow, And you are mature.

• What do you mean?

4|0
    0|0
  • I'll try to be the best version of myself

Is that what you're asking

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be the best girlfriend I can be for my boyfriend, but it's never a competition.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's great, Now I think that guy so lucky for that! If there never a competition

• Yes I can be better for him... I hope he gets better for me too.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I‘m already too good for girls my age in some ways...

0|1
    0|0
  • I always try my best, but it shouldn't be a one-way street. Both partners should be just as good for one-another.

0|0
    0|0