Girls, what would you do if you was out in public and some random woman walks up and grabs you on your rear end?

I know you would be creeped out if a random guy did that, but would it make a diffenrece if a woman (who you didn't know) just walks towards you and grab your behind, breast, and private area?

Only a fool with no sense would vote "B" under my poll option.

• A.) I would get angry and say to her, what's her problem
    88% (29)
  • B.) I be turned on
    12% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd react no differently to if a guy did it, I'd ask her what the hell she thinks she's doing and tell her to keep her hands off of me.

What Girls Said 16

• I would be shocked.
    It would be hard for me to believe that just happened.

I would say to her, "do not touch me!".

• 3|0
  • I'd react the same as if a random man did that - I'd punch her in the face.

• Slap her silly

• I think most guys would probably just be scared! xD
    Haha

• Not gonna lie, I'd probably punch them in the face (man or woman).

• i 'll slap her.. and say ''grab your own B****''

• I would react the same way I do when a guy does it, just because she's a woman she doesn't get a free pass.

• Push her awag and say.. Excuse me? What the fk are you doing?

• I'd be pissed off and confront her. Depending on the person a punch or two might be in order too. That's just not right

• Probably laugh it off. That doesn't really bother me. Even a guy doing it doesn't really bother me

• Really? Why it wouldn't bother you?

• Because a lot of the time it's done in a joking way, I'm not too serious about stuff like that.

• i'd walk away freaked out

• I'd be startled, and take a second or two to realise what happened, and then freak out at her

• Technically it's sexual assault, but it depends on what you're into.

• It is the same thing as a guy doing that. She can look at my ass, but unless I am interested or in a place where that is expected or appropriate, don't touch weather you are a guy or a girl. Hell yeah i'de be turned on if my boyfriend pulled me and grabbed my ass or anywhere else but of course I would get so anxious if anyone else did that.

• This actually happened to me once. I recoiled from her, but didn't know how to react otherwise, so I just snapped, "Can you not?"and walked away.