If a teen boy has never talked to a girl, does he like her because of her looks or personality?

Without ever talking to her. Like they've never spoken directly to each other before but he's heard her talk to her friends and teachers. He sees how she acts and behaves in class and when she's around other people.

• Looks
  • Personality
"REPHRASE QUESTION"

Assuming that he likes her, does he most likely like her because of her looks or her personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• i didn't talk to everyone in school. why on earth did he necessarily had to talk to you?

• Ok I think you're misunderstandings. I never said he had to talk to anyone.

He's kind of popular and he's friends with the popular guys in our school/grade and he dates usually popular girls in our grade.

• Cause that's gonna help you get girls. We all know you can't get any

• i dont care to get any. look at you. so judgmental and cray... ..

What Guys Said 5

• When I was that age, girls with looks and personality were out of my league. Girls with looks only were snobs, and girls with great personalities were friend zone material.

• Why were they friend zone material

• Zombie like personality? Is that another way of saying boring and uninteresting?

• I'm Irish so it's in the genes. Metaphor is branded on my DNA. Zombi-like meant in the sense of 'walking dead, minimal if any outer signs of life.'
      Boring? Uninteresting? DEFINITELY NOT!!! At heart these are the most interesting people in the world. We have depth, authenticity, and a rich inner life extroverts do not have the capacity to even begin to understand.

• looks mostly

• It entirely depends on the type of person he is

• He's kind of popular and he's friends with the popular guys in our school/grade and he dates usually popular girls in our grade.

• No way to tell based on info provided.

• more looks than personality then :)

What Girls Said 1

• generally guys are more into looks than personality so...

• But he's kind of popular and he's friends with the popular guys in our school/grade and he dates usually popular girls in our grade.