Funny how immature people are?

DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO START SHIT!!

I think it is hella funny that people waste their time's trying to bring people down and posting negative comments. I mean if you dont like the question then skip past it? Is it that hard to skip past it. Other than that if you are going to post negative shit then stay the fuck out of that persons business. I am tired of fake ass people on here.

Anyone else agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, it's s o fucking annoying, damn!

What Guys Said 11

• I think people are free to post whatever they'd like on a question, whether it be positive or negative.

Posting only nice stuff defeats the purpose of this site.

• I think that if you are going to state your opinion to put it in a nice manner and not a mean and negative manner.

• Just because I am being honest doesn't mean it has to be nice. I wouldn't take it any better in real life if someone told me they thought I was a horrible person just because they said it in a nice way.

• I actually do skip a question when it is just soooo fucking retarded hahaa. i would be too much of a dick if i commented on it. but im sure those were all just trolls.

• People ask for opinions, they don't ask for people to AGREE with them. Sometimes you are going to get criticized, that's the nature of an advice site.

If you want a dating site, there are plenyt of them out there, right?

• I don't want no dating site. I have a boyfriend. I am just saying they way people get on there and call you stuff when they don't know you is pathetic.

• I can handle the rude shit people say. I am just asking if anyone else agrees with it that when people argue with you that it is annoying.

• Unfortunately we can't avoid those things. The best thing we can do is ignoring these kind of comments.

• I think there is room for opposing views as long as it is stated right.

• it'd b better 2 block anon option... so u could avoid offensive comments ;)

• I guess but I can easily flag them or block them.

• Disagreeing with your =/= 'fake ass'.

If you could be more specific.
    "Negative comments" may mean insults or just disagreement that you took personally.

• really people calling me cunt isn't disrespectful and uncalled for.. when I didn't even say or do anything?

• Ok if they called you "cunt" then yeah you're right.

• No. When you put a question/opinion out in the public for the public to answer you really shouldn't be surprised or offended by anything. Its essentially a free for all...

• Ummm... Well stupid questions always get sarcastic answers!

• >fake ass
    >>posts picture of ass

gag-ers logic

• You sound like a cunt.

• Do I? Oh my goodness, thank you!:)

• You sound like your not satisfied with your life.

What Girls Said 9

• I do get tired of this. I give my honest opinion on everyone's posts. However, I'm not a dick about it.

• You talk about being tired of fake ass people yet you go anon? Doesn't that make you one of them? The point of this site isn't to always hear what you want to hear but to get real opinions of people and on situations. Its not always pleasant but more than not its the truth :-)

• It's the Internet. Come back when you've grown a thicker skin.

• I am not upset? Lmao I don't let people who have no life get to me? Maybe get a job?

• I'm not upset. You are awfully a hoe!:)

• Totes mcgotes.

• If you don't want people in your business, don't put it out there. When you put it out there you have to deal with the bad that comes along with the good. that's life.

• I didn't put my business out there.

• I get pissed about people calling me cunts when I have never said one word to them.

• I would never say that word, that is a word that will bring the worse in me.

• lolz

________

• Ignore it. You give them fuel by posting stuff like this.

• Don't mind me.

• I hate people who post nonsense answers.

• AGREE🙌