Does anyone else feel like they just don't matter? Like you're life is going nowhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately this is true of everyone except those who make their mark somehow.

• So if we do nothing of any importance we don't matter?

• Yeah, I struggled through my teenage years wondering what the point was if you're not gonna get what you want, but then you realize it's all about you, the here and now, life is what you make it... so it actually did me good in the end because I came to my own conclusions.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like an existential crisis. Have you read any Jean-Paul Sartre, this might be a good time to philosophize!

• I'm not sure that would help I feels so trapped in my own life

• Is that not to be expected? And is that not which separates the courageous from the cowardly?

• I guess I feel really lost right now

• Yeah. But that's when you realize you have to make the effort to make a difference somewhere, somehow

• I mean, I could also sit on my ass too and do absolutely nothing. And as a result, nothing would happen. My life would go nowhere. See what I mean

• Just have patience please because I'm not always here. I would need time to think about it and then respond to u. But I will get back to u.

• Okay I messaged u

• haahahha no... never felt dat way

• I did. But then I got a new job and I feel like there's so many opportunities now. I'm actually a little optimistic about my future. Maybe one day I'll even get to own a motorcycle

• I'm glad things look good for u and definitely go for the motorcycle

• Nah, I don't feel that way :)

• How old are you on gag?

• A few months

• Sometimes, I feel the same way :D That's why I asked you those questions. Probably, we should spend less time on gag :D

• This is one thing that keeps me grounded outside of this my life is a huge drama filled void of blackness

What Girls Said 4

• I used to. It'll get better, dear =]

• Yeah, I feel like that all the time. :( But I still have hope so it's ok.

• I used to because I was in a depression, but that was long ago ^^
    I just stopped caring and kept on working

• Yeah, I often go through existential crisis and it sucks.