Guys and Girls What do you think of Caitlyn Jenner?

I think she is beautiful and courageous. She is now the person she was always meant to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very happy for her. Glad she can live the life she always felt she should be living. Reminds me a little bit of Jessica Lange lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Well biologically "she" is a "he", he was born a male and still is genetically. Now I don't care that he changed himself, if that's what he wants then that's his choosing, I'm not going to deny him the right to do what he wants. However I just don't understand the reasoning, he said he was "meant" to be a woman, well by what standards, sexual orientation? I just don't see the need to change, you are what you are, you just adapt, not try to play God and make believe what wasn't meant to be. That's my opinion, but I do not begrudge him at all, at least he's brave enough to make that sort of stand and commitment.

• she is a he... no?

• who is this? she looks like a dude, and i think she's a bit too old for what she's wearing lol. or rather, for it to be public

• To each his own... If he/she is happy then who am I to judge.

• I don't care about it.

• She is transgender/shemale?

• Transgender. Not a "shemale". That term is offensive and not the correct label for trans people at all.

• I would call her shemale.

• not bad for an old lady. I'd fuck her... him... whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• If transgender is really a mental disorder then why don't they treat it like any other disorder and fix the brain with proper medication to get it back to normal. This world is so corrupt. They rather see a man spend thousands to give himself the appearance of a woman than help him feel more confident in himself being a man. They allow people to live this way because it's good for news ratings and gossip shows.

I think just because you feel like something you shouldn't change into it. If all my life I felt like I was a chicken does that mean that I should grow up and change my body to be a chicken? No. Because no matter what I do on the outside on the inside I'll always be a young woman.

• She's a transgender?

• I forgot about Bruce's whole thing so I was really confused about missing a Jenner birth

• I got a little surprised when I found that out on ET 😳