Caitlyn Jenner as Jessica Lange, really?

Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner is an understandable situation. I mean being a transgender is not an extreme change in a person's life today. You are what you beleive. I sicerely belleive in it.
But than imitating some else... Really?
You are Caitlyn Jenneras you can be, why are youtrying to be more than that? Is copying and trying to be someone else normal after this kind of surgery?
What do GAGers think about it?
PS: For more information : Introducing Caitlyn Jenner

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• This guy is crazy. He needs help.

• I guess that if she's happy, then nobody can say anything to her.

• WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Good for her though.

• its kind of crazy but I guess he is commited.. but did he get the final cut!! his testicles removed? gulp thats the untimate loss of manhood. PM if you like to discuss this. I had an exp. with a TS before...

• He should be in a mental hospital

What Girls Said 2

• The transformation seems really quick... too quick. I'm used to her as Bruce Jenner not the new lady here :P

• She probably was waiting for this in her all life... Fast for us, not so fast for her I guess

• I doubt she's copying Jessica Lange. Maybe taking inspiration, but not copying. If I was to take inspiration from a famous person, no one would bat an eyelid, so why are they kicking up a fuss for Caitlyn?