Would you be mad at your so If they were arrested?

for example they were arrested because they supposedly forgot about a ticket they received, they get pulled over for speeding and the cop noticed there's a warrant for failure to pay ticket, so they arrest them, then they didn't tell you about it and you find out while they are with you when someone brings up hey I heard you got arrested. Would you be irritated?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be really disappointed.

• what would you do?

• thank you! !

What Guys Said 9

• I'd be pressing for details. They'd be vulnerable in the future, and I need to know what I need to do to protect them - including from themselves.

• no... i'd like 2 know y it happened though

• That would be worrying for me.

• I would be like what happened it depends what went down

• he's gotten in trouble in the past for such things as racing, speeding, other traffic violations, once he got a ticket for expired tags, which I was not very understanding how can you forgot your tags are due, they are due at same time every year, I don't know about you but I dread it every year and have never forgot about my car tags

• that's sweet thank you for the hugs

• Yeah... but.. its better to get the whole info... before bursting out.

• Nope Well I'd be mad
    Why'd you do that, what if you hit someone

• Irritated? Yes. Angry? No.

• what would you say?

• Well I actually had this happen to me once. I was arrested during a traffic stop because of a warrant I didn't even know existed. So I guess I would be a bit more compassionate and understanding. My first response would be 'how cN I help?'..

• it's not the first time or 2nd he's had Issues with ticket and driving, he's had it suspended before due to not paying ticket

• Yes, I probably would be.

• what would you say.

• I would want an explanation as to why they didn't tell me. I would give them a chance to explain before getting really angry...

• very rational

• I'd probably think it was funny.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I would, if I am in a relationship with someone I want them to tell me the good, the bad , and the ugly.

• Yeah, I would.