Is your life exciting?

simple question.

right now, would you say your life is exciting?

  • yes
    27% (4)17% (2)22% (6)Vote
  • no
    73% (11)83% (10)78% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

  • Hahaha, no, not at all. I'm just at home in my room 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I'm either buying food at the mall or I am at school. It does not get more exciting than this, does it? :D

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • Would say it's pretty exciting, but I'm the type to get bored easily, so hopefully this excitement will last for a bit.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, my life is very exciting. I moved back to my hometown on Thursday and, I haven't had a boring day yet. If you would have asked me this before Thursday, my answer would have been different.

    0|0
    0|0
  • My life is dumb right now.

    0|0
    0|0
  • it is right now at because i'm talking to a goofball. @niallm

    0|0
    0|0
    • Well ain't that the kettle calling the pot black haha

What Guys Said 6

  • If I said my life was boring that would be a step up in excitement for me.

    0|0
    0|0
  • right now i'm kinda dizzy... still... :(

    maybe 1 hr l8r it'll b

    0|0
    0|0
  • Oh It has been for sure

    0|0
    0|0
  • Every day I think about quitting my job and opening a gym. I should, then my life would be more exciting lol.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never really has been

    0|0
    0|0
  • No not at the moment.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...