Am I the only one who does this?

i randomly find myself pulling out my hair from the roots one by one -idk why it feels good and i do it without even realizing im doing it it started around 6 months ago and i do it time to time i thankfully dont have any scalp issues due to it or bald spots but i can't figure out why i do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is leaving no marks then it is ok.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• It's called " Trichotillomania " I already have it. I have been suffering from it for nearly 8 years so far. You should see a doctor before it gets worse

• Check that link , it has all the information you need to know about Trichotillomania : www.mayoclinic.org/.../con-20030043
      Please talk to your parents and plan for an appointment , try fixing this issue as soon as possible. The earlier , the better !! I wanna help you because I know how awful this thing can be in the future :/

• Ouch , doesn't that hurt?

• it may be because of stress in your life oooor you just have to do sth with your hands xd