Girls! Which would hurt MORE?

Being considered one of the sluttiest girls in your grade by most guys in your grade
or
Being considered one of the ugliest girls in your grade by most guys in your grade?

which would hurt your self esteem or feelings more?

• Being considered One of the sluttiest girls
  • Being considered One of the ugliest girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick A because if I am considered a slut it may not necessarily be true, and, as shallow as it seems, I would still be at least decent looking. If I were to pick ugly then its true no matter what, unlike the slut rumor.

Another thing is, for me, I am still in high school. High school is only four years in America and afterwards I go to a college where I more than likely will know little to few people there. If I was truly a slut and ashamed of it then that'd be when I choose to clean up my act and start new.

That's my reasoning.

What Girls Said 16

• One of the ugliest for sure.
    As long as I know I'm not slutty, it wouldn't bother me. But it's different with looks.

• One of the ugliest would be worse. A guy considering me a slut isn't that much of an insult considering that guys typically call lots of girls they haven't slept with sluts

• I love it when guys do that. It's like calling someone fat for eating an apple.

• I don't mind if someone thinks I'm slutty. I prefer them to view me as a woman able to sleep with anyone I want (desirable). Being considered the ugliest would hurt most.

• none would really hurt me. I know who I am. And, the haters gonna hate hate hate ;)

• being the ugliest would hurt!

• I've been considered a slut for years and I didn't give a shit. I know I wouldn't care if I got called ugly either so neither. Girls get judged for literally everything so I couldn't care less.

• Being considered one of the sluttiest girls :/

• I accidentally did a but I menat b

• Depends on how often I had to hear about it and how people reacted.

• Being considered one of the sluttiest 😨

• Being considered the ugliest i wasn't bothered being called a slut in school

• It will ruin our confidence and bring us down to our 100% lowest ever.

• Physical appearance is all subjective, so some might find you ugly and others not. But your reputation can be tarnished and effect your life (in some cases, like career or something). So I chose A.

• Ups i voted A, but I meant B. I'd much rather be considered the whore of Babylon, than I'd be called ugly.

• I'd rather being considered as a slut than being called ugly.

• Truthfully the ugliest, because if i'm the sluttiest chances of that being true, is false and I know my true self, and there's more of a chance that the guys want to sleep with me. Now being the ugliest, no one would want me, not because of the fact that i'd be "ugly" but also in school everyone is under pressure and feel like their under a microscope, I truly didn't stop caring about what people thought about me, till after i graduated.

• Yes but this is implying that others think you're slutty even if you don't think so.

• At the end of the day, slutty is mainly used by people who don't even know the meaning, so sure! Think I have sex with everyone or whatever, whether i had 1 partner or 10 shouldn't concern anyone right?

What Guys Said 5

• ugliest... ugh

• Took me a while to decide but thought girls would pick ugly in the end.

• Many people are considered slut just because, so it would have to be the ugliest

• Lol all u girls made me laugh with your response. It like aw hell naw I'm not ugly I'll be a slut before I'm ugly. Funny but true. if it were me I'd be the same good question man

• LOL ugliest ofc