Just curious... why do you or do you?

Why do you like getting drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't but i wish i could so that i could forget i have lung cancer, and that my relatives 2 have died recently and that my job laid me off last week i'm jobless and perhaps that i can't afford my car and my girlfriend left me last month ohhh the crushing defeat that i'm out of the simplest little milkshake drinks that made me happy and maybe just maybe to remember that crushing loneliness i have to endure but hey it isn't all bad right :) so to answer your question i don't get drunk i hope that helped :)

What Guys Said 9

• At my age it is just a few friends, couple of drinks, good conversation therefore nothing crazy.

• I don't like getting drunk, I stop once I'm feeling tipsy, that's the perfect state.

• I do not drink. I don't see the point.

• I have never been drunk because I have never touched alcohol.

• "If you want to drink for taste, you drink apple juice. You drink liquor the wash away the aweful taste everybody you ever met left in your mouth"

• Well to video tape and post viral videos on Facebook/Youtube/Instagram ahaha xD

• because i dont cut as loose as i used to and its a rare occurrence when i do get drunk. as my father was a alcoholic. i just drink to get drunk no more not to try drink the party dry.

• Kills the pain.

• sometimes it's just too much... once or twice a year to forget all the loneliness I have

What Girls Said 3

• I've never been drunk. 😛 I've tried to get drunk but I'm just weird, I never really could. I would like to experience what it's like to be totally drunk.

• I can honestly say with my hand on my heart, that I have never, ever been drunk.

That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional glass of wine or G&T.

• Non drinker here 😁