Guys , what would you say to a girl you kinda liked?

If you're a player and she proposed to you...

• I'd say yes
    65% (30)
  • I'd say no
    35% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't just say yes off the bet, so ill change the context to us already being together. In that context if i loved her a lot and we already had a healthy relationship ofcourse i would say yes. But you didn't ask that, you asked what i would do if i was a player. I'd dump you, your getting to attached.

What Guys Said 20

• Why would you propose to a player... that just screams bad idea in a marriage.

If you think you can land a player at your age and keep him honest at your age... good luck.

Give it four to six months and he will be "heading to the bar with his buddies"

• Do we even know each other well enough to make that kind of decision? I don't wanna be in that pool of people who marry just to divorce soon. If we divorce, its cause of secrets we should have known being kept, not things we could have found out sooner being brought up.

• yessssss <3

.

• Proposed to me? Like for marriage? Unless she's the most badass chick I've ever known then hell no. I don't believe in marriage.

• And if you're not a player?

You're honestly really best off not chasing that type of guy. They'll get what they want out of you and move on without a backward glance.

• I'm all for equality, but this is something I am absolutely against. Why you proposing to a player anyways? sounds like if you get pregnant you will end up being a single mother.

• I said no...

• you don't get engaged with someone you "kinda like".

• Im not a player but I don't really believe in marriage personally so itsa polite no form me : )

• What is the proposal?

• I don't want to get engaged that fast. I mean, what do you mean by proposed?

• i would be scared of being judged

• I say no cause I don't know her

• Yessssss ❤

• yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• kinda liked... not sure if that's enough to say yes, but oh well

• I'm the complete opposite of a player lol

• players are sociopaths.

• i kinda like you... .

• I'd say kinda yes. kinda.