Double standards?

Double standards?
What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• nice observation... and totally correct.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, that's life...

• Yeah, they're stupid.

• We'll see how "pro life" you are when a woman dies from a pregnancy she was forced to have.

Oh wait, that doesn't matter to you. Does it? Because you don't take that into consideration.

• That says pro choicers. The situation with the mother is different. Imminent deathth is inevitable for either her or the baby. At that point she's forced to be prochoice whether she wants to or not. And you need to direct that at whoever made the image bc I didn't.
      That was quite silly

• I'm saying pro life people say they're "pro life" and oh, you can't kill a life!
      But they're trying to make it illegal to stop something that could kill someone who doesn't want to go through with it.

What Guys Said 5

• Prochoice people don't really give a fuck about killing an embryo. I don't think it's a question of life or not. It a question of if they are able and willing to take care of a baby if they bring them into the world, which is already over populated as it is...

• huh... didn't get yer pic bro :|

• I just puked a bit of intestine.

• How did I never notice this... However, very interesting.

• Wassupwithat?