Even as an adult, would you look to bully or harass people?

since humans are/can be scummy, isn't it just normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bully someone?
    As in provoke and make fun of them endlessly.

No.
    I am not immature.

There is a difference between making a comment about someone to yourself or amongst a group of people you know, rather than provoking that person pretty much for the entire time they are there.

That's disgusting in my eyes.

• i don't see why it matters, anything goes in life.

What Girls Said 7

• No considering I don't bully people. Well fine I'll bully a bully to get them to leave someone else alone but that's it.

• is this why you follow me around to say "that don't make sense!" when you have "lulz.. what's your favourite time to pooh?"

sorry, but give me a reason to desist.

• But I don't and what you said/saying ignorent point blank. Fun not serious questions are the trolls, the ones that ask you to post pics, the riddles, the ones that make you really think, ask you what's your favorite (whatever). Even this one could count but then you left your belligerent replies that were way off topic so yeah you're right I got offended but you should really learn the difference from joking around to crossing the line.

Not to mention saying things like that is just wrong considering people do have aspegers your like the jerk that calls people gay or restarted. You have no soul and if me taking something like this rude is rude to you you're the kne that's backwards.

You say you do it out of boredom or to play around well you should really learn the difference you were of to a good start hen you just went out of wack and off topic.

Now again goodbye.

• haha... ok.. so people here who are total strangers to post how you want them to is funny, but ok..

goodbye.

• I never would.

• With kids, people go easier on them because they're still learning this stuff is wrong. Adults bullys just look silly in my opinion.

• No? how the hell is it normal to harass people? Not sure what planet you're from... lol

• it's normal.

• are you mentally ok?

• yes, i don't have a condition. i know you do..

• Is this another alter ego of @Tensofthepeak?

• I reported this question because you are not here seriously to help others or seek an answer. You are here to provoke others with your useless question.

• No, not my style.

• No; I think definitely people can be scummy; but I believe in social determinism; they're acting scummy because they've been hurt in some way and so they're lashing out at other people :( . Hurting them more isn't going to help with that

What Guys Said 7

• If you're a grown adult bullying people, I'd gladly take your pathetic ass back to jr. high where you belong. Too old for that shit.

• I disagree... anything goes in life.

• Aspergrrs? I understand

• Okay you're obviously an immature troll. Good day, I'm done

• I wouldn't agree with that.

• why not? the world is as it is.

• I harass @linkywinky all the time.

• 😘😘😘 I'm cool with it

• haha... well you mentioned peasant...

but as you cannot follow conversations, and have some social disorder most likely, i'll leave you... i've just made a mental note that you're a mindblind fool and no what your distant Han ancestors thought, I don't care for..

• I'm cray crayyyy

• no way!! 8)

• I never considered it and it's just not my style.

• i agree, it's not on.

• People do it all the time. Like if I say Eminem is the best rapper ever. I'm going to get hate messages so yeah adults do it. They also do it by judging people

• yep... thanks for trying to "fill me in"... lolol... i like that power trip, or false understanding of humanity.

• I hate texting cause your words come across. Wrong. any way what's a power trip. It doesn't have to u responding I generally don't know what your talking about. Am I coming across like a know it all is tha t what ur saying. If not I don't know what's going on

• no, it's because you enjoy this trip you have... but yep, ignorance is wrong and you hate basic humanity, right? haha... idiot.

• like finding people to bully? Well nope
    Bullying is wrong, ruins lives