You took Netflix away. Answer if you'd like to see Netflix come back?

This site took Nnetflix away... How dare they. Answer if you'd like them to bring it back.

• BRING NETFLIX BACK!
  • BRING NETFLIX BACK! Seriously who does not like Netflix come on now, you expecting a don't bring Netflix back poll?

Most Helpful Guy

• np... i never used netflix LOL

• YOU'RE AN ADMIN SPY TOO! How many gift cards are they NOT paying you to say that?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a hulu fan.

• I can't believe they took it away. I never did it, but I was wanting to do it sometime.

• I know... Those heithans may as well come to my house and snatch the pop corn right out my mouth.

• I don't really care.

What Guys Said 4

• media.giphy.com/media/8P8u3gh2OJqog/giphy.gif

Ever heard of pirate bay, chap?
    Or.. you could do what everyone does and just watch online..

• Ever heard of annoying adds, slow loads, lacks the relaxing environment of Netflix... chap? Besides with Netflix you get to browse hundreds of titles so you can find something you want to watch.

• Bed, adblock. Might be your internet dude 😂
      Works fine for me! The Internet has every film ever. Js dude. You can't beat free entertainment.

• They should bring Netflix back and offer gas cards and maybe movie tickets or some other prizes

• who needs Netflix why pay when you can watch most anything for free.

• With the sites you're referring too, yes I know many. But they usually are bombarded with annoying ass adds, and lack the hassle free instant streaming Netflix does.

• another thing you can try is amazon prime.

• Oh, it is definitely need on primewire. ag. You can't even open the movie without one, ot TV show.

• Negotiations are a two way street... maybe Netflix told GaG to Fuck off.

• Hmmmm, I like the way you think. But even if they didn't, I'm sure the admins will see your answer and use it as an excuse lol.