Girls, Indoors vs outdoors guy?

Would you rather be with a guy who loves the indoors or outdoors better? For me outdoors during the summer time as I love to explore and go camping and see nature and new things, and do activities, but in the winter, more indoors as in Michigan it gets pretty cold. In spring I would in between and outdoors for fall.

• Indooors, take it away penny
    10% (4)
  • The great outdoors, but be careful to stay away from sea bears attacks
    38% (16)
  • About the same
    36% (15)
  • Could care less or I like them all.
    16% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I like a guy who is a happy medium ^^ He likes to go out when the weather is nice, whether it is camping or fishing or just taking a walk in the park, but he also doesn't mind a good movie night or spending a chilly night in.

A guy who tries to always be pro outside and stuff annoys me. A guy who doesn't like the outdoors and only the indoors depresses me. So a happy medium c;

• I just like being active. So a guy who likes going for occasional hikes and walks and will go cycling or swimming with me would be good for me. But I also like gaming and stuff, so both are cool.

• I would like to be with someone happy with hiking, animals, walking on outdoor trails, star gazing, bugs. Those nature things.

Most people can live inside quite comfortably, haha. So, I don't think about that as much.

• It's about the same.

• I would rather be with an indoor guy cause I'm an indoor girl

• I looooove being outside. Camping, swimming, fishing, kayaking and all those outdoor activities are great but even just chilling outside is great to me. I would definitely prefer to be with someone who likes being outside as much as I do.

• Outdoors. Being in nature is calming, whatever hobby it is. If a guy was into that to it would make my day. That being said, staying in every so often to watch a movie is good too.

• Don't forget about the sea rhinoceros

• Lol I'm wearing my sea rhinoceros undergarments as we speak

• Darn, I can't remember that as well as I should. And I just saw that episode a few days ago! That's sad

• either is fine

• I absolutely need an outdoorsy guy. Someone who isn't afraid to try new things and experience the world with me. Video games just doesn't cut it. Outdoorsy guys are generally more active, outgoing and spontaneous which I love

• healthy balance is everything

• Definitely outdoor. I love going on hikes, jogging, walking or just about anything what you can do outside. So yeah, I think being always indoors can get pretty lame sooner or later.

• I love a guy that can do both. He can be up for staying in, cuddling and watching movies all day and then the next day getting up early to go to the beach! So attractive! 👍

• both. there needs to be a balance

• Tbh, I date both but always prefer men who luuurve the outdoors + physical exercise as much as me.

• I'm much more time indoor. would love to be more often outdoor but i'm just too lazy so an outdoor guy :D

• I chose outdoors but I like indoors almost as much

• i honestly don't care either or

• I was hanging this gut once that always wanted to be outside and would never just let me sit on the couch and chill. But its kinda boring too if they never want to go outside or do anything. There has to be a good balance.

• I voted about the same, but I meant the same as you. Summer outdoors, winter indoors.

• I'm not an out doors person but I do like some things like going on bikes, running and swimming