Most painful experiences in your life?

Here's my top three rank in order of unpleasantness

1. Being hospitalized by and nearly dying of dengue fever
2. Seeing "50 Shades of Grey"
3. Breaking the bones in my forearm clean through.

You've been warned movie goers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally agree with the 50 Shades of Grey

1. Riding my bike and hitting a branch and then hitting I kid you not a tree, a mailbox, a car, the curb, the actual road and then having my bike fall on top of me

2. Getting repeatedly kicked in the groin by a 200lbs 3rd Dan Black Belt in a sparring match with no cup on ( I can still feel the pain just thinking about it )

3. Getting repeatedly hit the face by some nasty jabs and hooks and having the inside of my mouth cut and scarred and almost having my nose broken at the same time, hurt like hell and was very bloody.

( bonus ) Getting shot in the side and the top of my head with a high powered paintball gun and then getting shot in the knuckles of both hands.

Obviously not as painful as your 1# and 2# but still hurt a ton at the time lol.

• Obviously bro! Those are child's play compare to my number 2.

• Haha oops mean 1# and 3# lol, that 50 shades though I haven't been in that much pain since Twilight.

What Girls Said 13

• Watching my father die
    Watching my best friend bleed out in a car accident while I was driving (but not at fault)
    Waiting for my sister through surgery after she had a car accident with a big rig.

• Oh physical pain

Having an IUD put in.
      Face planting during a run up a rock
      Getting body slammed by a hammock on to the iron base.

Emotion pain is 10 times worse.

• I agree, emotional pain is worse. I once had my heart broken when my friend ate the last piece of bacon.

• Twisting my ankle like I don't know 5 times in a night that was classic.

Having a screw driver fly into my face and go through my lip cheek.. Another classic

And yes I have to agree 50 shades of grey was actually really painful to watch worse book movie ever.

• Haha I love number 2 xD

• Seeing fifty shades of grey😂😂I love it
    Ummm breaking my leg
    Fracturing 2 of my fingers
    And I fell off a trampoline once and sprained my ankle pretty badly

• 1. Getting a biopsy on my left boob.
    2. healing after giving birth
    3. popping the infected hang nail i had last week
    -_-

• -My dog's leash wrapped around my ankles and he bolted for an animal and it cut my ankles and feet wide open.
    -I've gotten Stung three times all in order by a wasp, a yellow jacket, and a hornet.
    -I've hit my head on both solid ice and concrete.
    -The first time I drank this type of dieters tea which should be called hell leaf tea and I will not go into detail about that.
    -some of my eyelashes grew backwards so it was irritating and they kept scratching my corneas so that was painful. The surgery of getting them removed which was holding me still, and holding my eyelids wide open while the folicle is burned out from the lid. I still vividly remember that pain. But at least I got to be a pirate for a week. Wearing an eyepatch around in Disney world fun times, fun times. I was the most bad ass seven year old there.

50 Shades was pretty painful.

• When I had an accident. Couldn't walk properly for 8 months.

• Getting gastroenteritis.
    I was puking up bile and black blood from my stomach or intestines or whatever. I had a really sharp pain shooting down my arm and I wanted to cry when the doctors said they couldn't do anything about it, lol.
    Second, when I was a kid riding my bike I fell. Face smacked and skidded on the pavement. All the neighbors ran out to me freaking out, lol.
    Third, I guess when I was a kid wearing fake nails and my sister accidentally closed the door on my fingers so the nails ended up going in my skin and fingers were also messed up from the door so yeah.

• Getting stitches in Mexico with no anesthesia 😷

• When I dislocated my knee. That was baaaadd! But anal going wrong, migraines and period pain are just below that pain.

• Particularly bad Red wedding cramps have been known to bring me to tears

I got my ass kicked pretty bad once, ended up in the Hosp.

Getting hit by a baseball bat (was an accident)

• So much hate on fifty shades -_- ... You've payed to watch the movie for a reason keep it in mind...
    It probably was breaking some of my ribs
    I couldn't lay down, sit, drink, eat, laugh or even breath without having a sharp pain and the sensation of bones wanting to get through my skin at any moment for days on (oh and no more than half an hour of sleep obviously) and I haven't went to a doc but yeah it stopped eventually ^ยท^

• Haha, love 2.

Getting the numbing shot put into my foot. That sucked.

What Guys Said 6

• Physical pain is less damaging than emotional pain.
    I have been shot; broken fingers, toes and ribs during martial arts sparring and tournaments; had surgery for a strangled hernia (another martial arts injury); and my left knee was wrecked during a bad parachute landing.
    None of that got even close to the pain that I felt when I was 21 and a girl with whom I was deeply in love broke my heart.
    I had been with her for a year, but was so young and naive that I did not realise that she was using me as a diversion so that her parents would not suspect that she was maintaining a secret relationship with a scumbag 'bad boy' of whom they disapproved.
    When she ran off with him one day and left only a note for her parents, I had an emotional meltdown. I spent six weeks pretty much sobbing and talking to my Colt 1911 in a darkened room. I still do not know why I did not shoot myself.
    Since that time, I have been incapable of feeling romantic love for a woman. That was 36 years ago.

• (not in level of pain)
    - having a dumbbell slip out of my hand and hit me square in the face.
    - Playing a soccer game where i had shinsplints in one leg, then proceeding to twist that legs ankle and get shinsplints in the other leg.
    - slamming my finger in a car door
    - Running a 100 meter dash w/ shinsplints
    - slipping of the seat of my bike and landing square on the bar the attaches the seat-post to the handles.
    then me and my bike rolled down the hill.

Hold on a sec while i think of more...

• Getting stung by a jellyfish and then getting the wound burned instead of healed. I was shaking for like 2 hours cause of the pain.
    More than 10 years since that and I still have the scar. I was told the scar would disappear in a couple years, but I guess I'll have it forever, but to be honest, it looks pretty cool :P

• Being born. Ever since then, Shit sucks.

• Giving birth

• Dentist (root canal) :-O
    Breaking my leg
    Fracturing my hand

unrealfacts.com/.../scary_dentist.jpg