• Humor
    63% (17)54% (13)59% (30)Vote
  • Intelligence
    37% (10)46% (11)41% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither of those will make me more sexually attracted to a person. Maybe I'm shallow but from a standpoint of pure sexual attraction, the air headed lingerie model will always be more attractive to me.

Humor and intelligence ARE very important to me but from a standpoint of COMPATIBILITY.

So HYPOTHETICALLY if I were to choose someone for a hookup I'd always pick the model but from a relationship I'd choose the girl with humor intelligence who is still attractive but not quite as attractive as a model.

As for which I prefer, I can't pick, I actually think they are related. I think someone must be at least average intelligence to be funny. I think there's some overlap. I don't expect a girl with a mensa level iq or someone who is a stand up comedian. Just be able to communicate with me, discuss topics that interest me, and don't be easily offended by everything 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• that's hard. i said humour but only reason i did is because there's a more likely chance that really intelligent guys may think theyre the most amazing brain on the planet and thats a turn off if he can't manage his humility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor is =]

0|0
    0|0
  • lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../BLtJGKom7SC3pX6l_geJTJ9o4ooPmmJEmH0tvkBS_1JuS-oi94YlnDtb1yVXWlabwIi0nOjJ=w443-h332-nc

Lol. I love intelligence and I love it if someone can make me laugh. So, it's hard to choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. A quick wit is best in my opinion.

To me, that's my favorite trait combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humorous dudes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aside which are ALWAYS my priority = Vote B as I don't have a sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason humor is so appealing is because it shows wit and intelligence. Girls and guys want a smart mate and humor is a way of conveying it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anybody can become more informative. You are either funny or not. Thats a talent. You gotta want it. Plus laughter is healthy for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Gosh that's hard it's really close but I suppose humor as I love to laugh lol and make people laugh. ( though it's mostly unintentional )

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh that's so hard because these two any the biggest turn ons for me, but I think that we can consider sense of humor as a sort of social intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people who are actually smart, are deviously humorous at the same time if they are around people they enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humor is a super turn on. Lack of intelligence is a major turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough one. I'd have to say humor if we have the same sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor for me. But they are both attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor. I like intelligence but that feel when you try to act like you know what you're talking about then get owned in that subject and look like an idiot lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor, But intelligence is great too obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor wins, humor prevails xD

0|0
    0|0
  • both is always better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor can only go so far, intelligence would bring us closer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor easily wins.

0|0
    0|0