I am young person but I feel like old person - Can I get senior discount at store?

I am young person, but I am not young. I am old person trapped in young person body. I'm confused and it hurts. Stores do not give me senior discount even though I feel like I am 55+! Do you think this is wrong?

• You should get the senior discount and other benefits for being a senior.
  • You should not get the senior discount and other benefits for being a senior.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to agree w/ @LovesDemBabes , age is a fact, not an opinion. Whether or not you feel something doesn't change reality.

• People can say they are a woman when they are a man, so why can't I say I am a old person if I feel like an old person?

• Because they can say they feel like whatever they want to, it doesn't change reality. Our feelings influence how we see reality, but they don't change them.

What Guys Said 5

• and i feel like 5 so i want a discount as well >:(

• Yes, you should get the discount! You are really young person trapped in young adult body!

• I know your pain - I have always felt old my whole life.

• You are also old person trapped in young person body? We are discriminated against.

• Just sratch out your birthdate on your licencse and dress up old first

• your age is fact not opinion.

• I feel discriminated against :(

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, it doesn't work out like that. Sometimes, I feel like a doll, but that doesn't make it okay to stand in a mall display with the mannequins. Sometimes, I fell like a vegetable, but I cannot go to a supermarket and sit in the potato display. That's not how society works.

• You shouldn't get the discount.