I am young person but I feel like old person - Can I get senior discount at store?

I am young person, but I am not young. I am old person trapped in young person body. I'm confused and it hurts. Stores do not give me senior discount even though I feel like I am 55+! Do you think this is wrong?

• You should get the senior discount and other benefits for being a senior.
  • You should not get the senior discount and other benefits for being a senior.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to agree w/ @LovesDemBabes , age is a fact, not an opinion. Whether or not you feel something doesn't change reality.

• People can say they are a woman when they are a man, so why can't I say I am a old person if I feel like an old person?

• Because they can say they feel like whatever they want to, it doesn't change reality. Our feelings influence how we see reality, but they don't change them.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• and i feel like 5 so i want a discount as well >:(

• Yes, you should get the discount! You are really young person trapped in young adult body!

• I know your pain - I have always felt old my whole life.

• You are also old person trapped in young person body? We are discriminated against.

• your age is fact not opinion.

• Just sratch out your birthdate on your licencse and dress up old first

• I feel discriminated against :(

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, it doesn't work out like that. Sometimes, I feel like a doll, but that doesn't make it okay to stand in a mall display with the mannequins. Sometimes, I fell like a vegetable, but I cannot go to a supermarket and sit in the potato display. That's not how society works.

• You shouldn't get the discount.