Are you getting Windows 10?

So a little thing popped up on my laptop from Windows asking if i would like to reserve a free download of Windows 10. I have Windows 7 and I thought what the hell its free. I like free things. So its not coming out till July 29th I guess. Anyone else getting this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I deleted windows 10 and re-installed windows 7 in my pc just 2-3 days ago cuz it was full of bugs and didn't even let me to download any drivers.
    Seriously bro, stick with Windows 7 it's way much better.
    Windows 10 is for the people who are developers.
    Not the regular users.
    It also caused many users to lost their hard drive data.

• Ahh interesting. Thank you for your input

• Thanks for MHO :)

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 19

• Hell no, windows 8.1 will be my last Microsoft operating system, Windows 10 was good when it was first released but too many changes especially the start menu mad it crappy Elementary OS is my main OS now, faster and easier than windows. i1-news.softpedia-static.com/.../...d-454355-3.jpg

• I don't know yet, I did tell them to notify me of getting my free upgrade but not sure if I'll actually bother to use it. I'll probably try it on virtualbox or something first then see

• I have been alpha testing Windows 10 for the PC and my cell phone OS for about 6 months now. I like it quite a bit better than 7 and much better than 8.

• I have not used windows for too long, I wasn't a fan of windows 7 or windows 8 well actually windows 7 is even better than windows 8 but I don't know about windows 10, but I heard that it's good.

• Hopefully it isn't like W8, developed originally for mobile environments and then re-engineered like shit for desktop lol.

• If it is free go for it! I'm on a Mac myself so the whole free OS update thing is pretty common. 10 couldn't be worse than 8 or Vista... right?

• Yeah but after awhile Apple makes yoy buy a new product and will only let you upgrade so far. As for my orginal operating system was Vista. I have had this for 6 years lol I think its a deal lol

• That is a fact lol. And it's a solid deal especially since MS stops supporting older OSs after a couple of years. It's free and that is the best price.

• Still rocking xp for now. They should've stopped there.

• Games have enough compatibility issues with Windows 8, let alone 9 or 10 or whatever.

• Yeah I'm getting it.

• I saw that too. I'm asking around to my techie friends before I decide.

• Yes I'm going to try it

• Ugh technology nah I don't think so lol

• Of course, I just accept the schedule, Just wait for download now.

• nah XPs r better

• As bad as windows 8 was? No.

• They skipped Windows 9 apparently which could be bad. Odd Windows (95, 7) were all the better

• Thy skipped 9 do to windows 95/98, and developers using just 9 during coding.

• I am not getting it, I'm sticking to windows 7

• No. I'll wait till it's been vetted for a year or more and most of the bugs are worked out and drivers are updated.

It's not worth it anyways since there's nothing new in it.

• No. I upgrade OS only when I upgrade hardware. Plus I run professional software, so long-term stability is far more important than the latest/greatest/shiny new thing.

• ill stick with xp, works fine :)