• Yes, it's worth a risk.
    6% (1)38% (3)16% (4)Vote
  • No, it's too scary.
    71% (12)38% (3)60% (15)Vote
  • Maybe...
    23% (4)24% (2)24% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I was going to do this and I would love to have a 20/20 vision but unfortunately world doesn't work like that and after I watched the second video which shows side effects of this operation it made me uncomfortable and scared hell out of me of the results so nicely saying I will stay with my glasses. Tho even if you want to do this operation firstly do the first eye, wait about a year or two, see how it goes and then do the second one, it's just my advice for you guys.

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be nice to see clearer in general. I get tired of wearing contacts or glasses. Not that my eyesight is that bad. I only need to wear contacts when I leave the house and I wear glasses when I'm watching TV otherwise I normally don't need it but still, i think clearer vision would be awesome. Although it does seem risky and for now I'm fine with contacts and glasses. Maybe in the future although I can't guarantee it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Seeing as I am not a licensed optometrist or ophthalmologist, no. I wouldn't perform Lasik eye surgery. I don't want to go to jail for impersonating a doctor and public endangerment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm tempted to because it sure would be nice to just be able to see without having a layer of plastic over my eye or a lens in front of it. But on the other hand the risk is scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Im not risking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had lasik done and I love the results. The whole process is done within 6-7 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no thank you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I do the surgery? Or have the surgery done to myself... I would probably assit with the surgery... because I already work for an eye doctor! :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• not interested :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I wouldn't perform Lasik eye surgery. It takes a lot of training to learn how to do eye surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still considering it. Knowing my luck it would turn into a Final Destination scene.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd perform it, to me it's worth the risk ;) lol. I wouldn't undergo it though.

0|0
    0|0