Can someone tutor me in math?

I am really stuck on these type of problems and I really need help i look online and view examples and I still don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried Khan Academy?

• I swear you're reading my mind tonight, this is starting to get a little scary

• I'm actually a math/chemistry tutor at the moment and Khan Academy is what I recommend to my students when I'm trying to get them to do work/figure things out on their own. It's not by any means complete though.

• This tutor gave me this site and its been helping a lot but this one problem i am on skip the steps in how to to graph the inequalities interactmath.com/PlayerPractice.aspx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• which ones?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't feel bad.. I need a math tutor too. I find nothing else hard, you really just have to put the work in.

With math though, that's a different story.. the way my brain works I just suck at it. Not only my brain, but my impatience, I can't keep my mind focused on the steps of the equation... all that good stuff.

Are you the same way?

• i can teach u how 2 make math burgers... how bout it?

• Dude download for free on the app store:

KHAN ACADEMY it comes in the following:

PreAlgebra
    Algebra
    Geometry
    Trigonometty
    PreCalculus
    Calculus 1-4

Its free and it comes with video tutorial chaoters on the entire subject. Easy to follow and fast to learn, its how i got A's in Math and has heloed me through out Engineering.

• I don't have an app phone or whatever lol i don't own any sort of phone thingy I just have my shitty laptop lol

• They have website online as well as youtuve vids... i think

• Algebra or geometry or trigonometry, etc