Bruce to Caitlyn?

Bruce to Caitlyn?

How do you feel about Bruce Jenner's transformation into a woman as Caitlyn? What are your views on this? And do you support his choice?

Lol.. doesn't he look like Elsa from American Horror Story?
33.media.tumblr.com/.../...r7VklG1r72dfyo2_250.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I question how genuine she really is about all this. It seems too extreme for a publicity stunt, but I don't know, part of me really feels like it's insincere. But whether or not I'm convinced doesn't matter at all, because the issue is none of my business. If she's happier as Caitlyn, that's what's important, and if being public about her transition like this is making it easier for other transgender people, then that's a good thing.

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Guys Said 7

• 150th time i've seen about her here... y all this fuss?

• Im not fussing im just a bit surprised... curious as to what Gagers will reply xD

• Fucked up to even more fucked up.

• Don't care

• I'm happy for her and all, but it IS annoying constantly being shown it.

• absolutely disgusting and wrong.

• She looks better than before, so good for her.

• disgusting. But everyone likes a good freak show.

What Girls Said 11

• although her sex was born male, we have control of our genders. i am very happy for her, and wish her the best on her new journey as a girl. she is very brave for doing this, and if it makes her happy, and its not hurting anyone obviously, so it shouldn't bother anyone in the slightest.

• Just another person coming out...

• God for him! Her?

• I feel like I've been having bazillions of deja vus about this question all day today.

• Sure it's his own personal choice. It doesn't effect me.

• she looks more comfortable and that's all that matters.

• I'm happy for her. :)

• Y'all gotta chilll with this damn.

• She's a beautiful woman and I'm happy that she's finally living the life she's always wanted.

• I think it's good if it makes him ( her ) happy. It's his life so I don't judge.

• If Caitlyn is happy, then that's fine, good for her.

And yeah, I saw Jessica Lange and a bit of Janice Dickinson actually in that cover.