You took a selfie but accidentally had naked boyfriend in background and posted on instagram. People sent it around, would you feel bad? Guilty?

• Yes i would feel bad and guilty
    78% (42)
  • I would feel bad but not guilty
    17% (9)
  • No i would not feel bad or guilty
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• ok if some chick is actually dumb enough to take a photo, write a caption and post it without realising there's her naked dude in the picture, she MUST BE DUMB.

What Girls Said 16

• I would feel horrible.

Im just hoping he looks good naked and that he was fully erected so he doesn't get penis jokes thrown around about himself :\

• I wouldn't feel bad because it was a mistake. I don't think I'd make such a silly mistake anyway, yet if I did, I'm sure the guy I'm with wouldn't care.

• If he was really hurt by it and humiliated would you feel bad?

• I don't know why I would be with a guy like that in the first place. I mean, if he's insecure about his dick size, I can understand. But I can't imagine being with a guy who is afraid of what people see about him on the Internet. I don't know...

Let me try to rationalize it... I guess if the guy only liked to be seen naked by his girl and no one else... and he was upset that other people got to see it then, I would feel bad. And then probably tease him about changing his hair color to hide his face to lighten the mood or something... haha.

• How the hell did she not see you in the background?

• I was in back of room

• But if everyone else managed to notice why didn't she?

I get that she didn't see you when she snaoped it but trust me no one especially girls don't go and post pics without looking at them first so it's kind of hard to believe that she didn't notice you in the pic.

• I think one person noticed and told others

• We post naked pictures on tumblr so I'm sure people on instagram have seen it. Its n9 big deal to either of us really😣💁

• I would feel bad but honestly, I don't think I'd ever do such silly mistake. And, as a girl, I'd go through a pic like a tons of time first to check for mistake or what not and if there's people photobomb at the background before I actually post it on any social website.

• Yeah I'd fell pretty shitty...

• how could she not see you in the background? and posted it? is she blind?

• Yes, because I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me.

• Don't bad and guilty go hand and hand?

• i'd feel bad but hopefully he looked really hot or his face wasn't visible

• I really can't imagine that actually happening

• I would be an idiot to accidentally post it. Yeah I would feel guilty.

• Bad and guilty are the same thing lol

• I would feel absolutely terrible! I'd be so mad if someone did that to me!

• I would feel so terrible!
    I don't take selfies, but even if I took say a scenic pic of our garden and he happened to be naked and that happened... I would feel so so horrible.

• Oh god I would hate myself so much if I did that