Do you agree nudism could exterminate all sexual perversions?

Let the answers fly!

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes while to exterminate social norms so I'm guessing the effects will be gradual, but not instant.

What Guys Said 11

• Certainly not entirely. But boy would it make things more mild. And just imagine films where the naked human body is *gasp* LESS shocking than bloody violence.

But overall I agree. I think it would tone things down, anyway. Though by definition, a love of boobs is not a perversion. In fact, it is mostly non-perversion. A perversion is generally an attraction to something that isn't a sexual feature, or even something non-human in nature. So staring at a girl's boobs, while it does make you inconsiderate, does not make you a pervert. Attraction to breasts is natural and normal.

On the other hand, a taste for amniotic fluid, or being sexually aroused by the letter G, are more likely to qualify.

• No, I don't agree. But I still like nudism and I think it should be legal to be nude wherever you want to be nude. There's absolutely nothing wrong or "inappropriate" about nudity.

• define perversion. A pervert is different from a person who lust because he is taught it is taboo.

• Perhaps. We were born naked. But you'll always have people who just like weird stuff. The "norm" is relative to culture and era.

• I doubt it'd have significant impact one way or the other.

• Well is more difficult to sell porno magazines to nudist colonies. If you make sex and nudity more normalized then yeah naturally sexual perversion and sexual crimes would go down.

• No, it would just bring the pervs.

• I hate nudity. I believe in equality but CMON GUYS, IT'S FUCKING CLOTHES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE

• It definitely wouldn't get rid of rape. Probably wouldn't even touch the rape statistic.

• Eventually it would lower "perversions". I'm a nudist and adore it... and can tell you it helps with people's body issues.

• Yeah it would. I think rape would decline in the long run too bc no one would do that just to see a girl

• Yeah, because rape doesn't exist in the wild... *sarcasm*

• Rape isn't about wanting to see a girl naked, pahaha. Much, much more than that.

• You people don't understand the word decline

What Girls Said 5

• oh my gosh, no, it would do the complete opposite. we will never return to a state where we become so innocent that nudity won't be seen as disgraceful in public.
    and plus, clothes r sexy. why wouldn't u want to wear clothes?

• Because they aren't convenient in certain situations.. such as when it's really hot and when you're swimming.

You are speaking from the bias of your upbringing, not from any real experience or facts. I can't fault you, it's all you know.

• @Thebestyoucan "I can't fault you, it's all you know."

and that was polite was it? not gonna bother.

• Yes, it was polite. Pointing out your ignorance is not unpolite in a discussion, it's simply a fact. But seek whatever justification for being untoward that you need to continue being so.

• You're not allowed to use "let the answers fly!" 😤

• Awww, you are protective of my legacy :) But it is OK, I had actually had people message me and ask if they could say that first. Which is kind of hilarious. It's not my phrase, I just use it a lot!

• yes if we're exposed to it long enough to get used to it but no one that is not a nudist would do this

• Yes, but not completely

• Yes, I think so.