Did you ever cry because of the way you look like?

• yes :(
  • No :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No I've never cried about my looks but I do tend to become "depressed" with how I look over all (facial features and body). I try to prevent myself from going down that path but late at night... its hard to fight it off sometimes.

What Girls Said 27

• I used to HATE my nose and I was convinced it was the worst thing ever that was ruining my face forever. Being a teenager that is very dramatic sometimes XD But I never cried over it and now I love my nose along with the rest of me because it's all a part of me. And I'm pretty darn great along with everyone else in my opinion ;)

• I always thought I was pretty. But I cried because of the cruel things people in school said about my appearance. I was bullied endlessly in highschool.

• oh yes, many many times.

check out that poll. very interesting.

• Yeah, llol, done it quite a few times. 😂

• Have I ever been disappointed in what I look like? Yes. But cry about it? That just shows you're at a level of superficial that Kim Kardashian may not even be able to reach.

• I am glad you think that way :)

• The first time I did it was because they cut my hair :( I used to have really long and beautiful hair and I loved it. I hate the moment when they cut it, I looked like Dora the explorer LOL

• Yes I used to, when I was younger. I looked horrible. I don't know why but I'm glad I don't look like that anymore.

• errmmm yeah happened to me

• Yes I have.

• no one should ever cry.. everyone is beautiful... :)

• Yeah, I'm chubby so I cried because I was frustrated that I wasn't getting any obvious results. It's better now.

• I don't like my nose and small eyes, but I have never cried about this. I try to be positive. ☺

• I cry tears of happiness

• Oh yeah. Still do occasionally.

• No, I have important shit to cry about! Not whether I look nice or not.

• no I haven't

• Yes lol, several times.

• I am sorry. You look beautiful, I like the contrast of your bright eyes and dark hair. It is quite rare

• Aw thank you, that is super kind of you :)

• Yeah, always but I don't like to complain..

• Yes lol at times...

• let's just say I'm getting to the point one day the person I see is the person I want to see

• Yes I have many times and probably will many more times

• yeah I tend to compare myself a lot

• Comparison is the thief of joy! You are a beautiful woman.

• we are beautiful, the way we are :) as long as we have good heart, it shines.

• YES !!!
    I really have a bad skin and it makes me very insecure.
    But besides that , I think I am pretty

• No, not really

• I don't think I've cryed about it but I'm very displeased with the way I look, I wish I was more attractive I guess :P

• I bet you are beautiful :)

• Well thank you haha, I'd have to disagree with you though. But hey looks ar not everything right!

• Yes because I hate my nose so much 😭😭😭

• I am sure it looks alright and that you have other gorgeous features!

• Thank-you. you've made my day 😘😘 and no my nose is flat

What Guys Said 22

• Cry?
    nah, but on some days I do have a bit of a personal image issue. Those are the days which I stay in lol

• No. I cried when I was miserable and due to who I was, but never because of my appearance. Unfortunately, my outside looks better than my inside :(

• yes... tears of joy, that God made me such a sexy mofo.

• No I have not.

• Yes. Common problem in my teens. I used to shower as hot as the water could go to burn the "ugly" skin on my back and I used to have these thoughts of cutting my face to shreds with a knife because I was ugly. I'm out of it now but I'm still very insecure about my looks and don't basically feel that women like me for looks alone.

• Cry? Never. Extremely depressed? Yes. I'm the type that bottles it up and bottles it up until it explodes. My self esteem was EXTREMELY bad in HS. I would constantly walk with my head looking at the floor, I would never make eye contact with anyone, EVER.

I've had girls come up to me giggling, asking for my name with all her friends in the background giggling... you know that scene? When a girl thinks you're cute? At that time, I LITERALLY thought they were ALL making fun of me. It happened a few times and everytime It made me more depressed. My fucking thought process and self esteem was so bad...

My confidence is much better now but sometimes I look in the mirror or look at a photo and it's like... HOLY FUCK YOU'RE UGLY AS SHIT DUDE... what the fuck. haha

• No. I like the way I look even though I'm not attractive. :)

• No. I never cry at all. And I am pretty satisfied with how I look, but if I weren't, I would do something about it rather than cry about it.

• Haha, never.

• Yea when I was overweight so I did something about it but still feel sad every now an then because I had to become more slim to be attractive to people which is sad because not even overweight women wanted me

• I haven't cried. but I suppose no one likes himself everyday all days

• Back in elementary school from being teased nonstop

• Yes, I feel bad for looking so sexy. I think that it's not fair for other people...

• Funny story from when I was ten, but I'd rather not go into detail. Yes.

• never even if I was disfigured I wouldn`t be self conscious about my looks

• I'm sexy and I know it 😝😝😝

• Sometimes I am blinded by my own beauty and I cry that I'm so lucky to be so hot.

• I used to, but now I'm satisfy whatever or however He created me.

• No, I always smile because of it. :)

• No. I like what I look like, love myself and know that this is what I was dealt.

• I cry because I'm black.

• I am sorry! Every skin color is beautiful

• I cried because I was heavily bullied, in part because I used to be a little chunky and had a skin problem that thankfully cleared up.