What makes you insecure?

I recently gained about 10 pounds and even though I'm not overweight it still makes me insecure around people.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that feeling. I recently was told by my doctor to stop my "diet" while my thyroid functionality was stabilized again. I added back like eight pounds and I felt sooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable about it. I wouldn't say insecure, though. It's just that, I've been on a weight loss journey and have put my health as number one, so a little setback sucked. Big time.

I finally got cleared to restrict calories again (while getting proper nutrition, of course), so I'm very happy about that. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm just insecure about everything. I feel like I'm amongst the worst looking men on the planet. My education and career, although decent, are nothing to talk home about. I feel so inferior to everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • being homeless and alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Um the fact that I'm not wear I want to be in my career especially cause all my friends are in college and im not. My job doesn't pay enough like other jobs. Last but not least the fact that people have girlfriends and I never even had my first kiss.

Insecure problems hahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• the same thing. honestly i can say that nothing else makes me insecure except the days i feel i dont look good or if i gain some weight. stupid but there it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm recovering from anorexia and the small amount of weight i gained in my ass makes me insecure x'D ass swallowing bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing really :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be insecure if I gained weight too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very long list...

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 pounds weight gain (also not overweight), my skin, my eyebrows and my short nails because I am a nail biter ;(

0|0
    0|0