How come SOME of the 18+ ?

SOME of the 18+ users are rude to Some under 18, why? you think we are ALL immature but we aren't ALL the same.. the questions some of you ask aren't very wise nor mature, for an older person I a 17 year old make more wiser decisions than some of you older ladies and gentlmen so why judge the under 18..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't tend to be rude towards the under 18,, but I must admit I take some concepts with a grain of salt, and more importantly, I realize that I used to think I knew everything and was mature and smart and all that when I was 17 and below, but looking back, none of it was true. So I believe under 18 people could possibly have room for improvement in front of them.

What Guys Said 7

• Because rude people exist in this world that want to make themselves feel better and put themselves above others.

• They're either immature or insecure themselves. I wouldn't worry about them, just ignore them and enjoy your experience on this site. :)

• You are all immature because you don't know what it's like to pay bills.

• smh some do you don't know everyone's situation I have 2 jobs and go to school and pay most of my moms bills just so she doesn't have to worry FYI :)

• i think that this question is immature too because now your giving attention to the people who are rude to you. just dont think about those people...

• it's simply a question lol it has not happened to me but I've seen it a lot and was just wondering ;). giving people attention who are rude to me is immature? lol.

• Everyone young is generally stupid although I don't think you are stupid.

• i am very very very very mature
    klaatu is the only one who is nice to me because he loves me

• Because the internet..

What Girls Said 6

• some of them just think theyre cool, it's quite funny to see how superior they think they are lmao.

• Yes because going on a rant about being treated immaturely really proves your point.

• this is my first time asking this and it's def not a rant ;) haha.

• I don't know if I should answer this question since I am "just" 18 years old. I try everyone equally on here, I am not rude to the underaged user. They are only a few years younger than me.

• Why are some of the -18 users mean to the 18+? It's the internet. Take it and roll with it so that you can learn to do better.

• you're asking the wrong person.. i'm asking those who are rude... who said someone said anything rude to me. I
      ve just seen it a lot it's never happened to me ;)

• Good luck with that.

• lol it's not something i'm going to use, was just simply wondering ;)

• unless it's an immature or a troll question, I don't usually bitch at people

• Ignore them.