What should I do with my friend who keeps asking me for my facebook?

I don't want to add her on my facebook because I fear that she will stak me and find out my past which I don't want her to know =_=

I've been very polite about this and refused to give her my facebook in very nice ways, but she keeps asking for it and it's starting to piss me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you friends with someone that you fear having as a fb friend? I can see your side and her side, but you need to recognize why you don't want her knowing your past. Do you like her? If so, you offend her with your denial and won't get far. Is she untrustworthy? If so, then why is she your friend to begin with? What makes you think she will stalk your page? When I accept someone or am accepted by someone else, I do check out their page a bit, but I don't go far. A few posts and a few pics, but that's just simple curiosity. I don't stalk them to know everything about them.

• I like her but I don't want her to dig through my past :/
      I know she will stalk because she searched my name/IDs on google and found out what I've been up to =_=

• Do you not want her to dig because you have something to hide? Are you ashamed or embarrassed of what she may find?

• If she is interested in you as relationship material, it's normal for a girl to do her research on a guy. She wants to know what she may be getting into. She wants to be reassured that he won't hurt her in some way.

What Girls Said 3

• Make a special restricted list for her and pop her in that so she won't see anything you don't want her to. Ta da. She'll get bored eventually and leave you alone.

• Hmmm. Is that girlfriend or friend? Either way you are entitled to privacy. I would tell her up front to stop bugging me. I treat my friends nicely a lot of the time but there are times when I flip out and say what I want forcefully. The point needs to be driven in sometimes.

• umm friends with benefits ..

• Tell her firmly you do not want to give it out

What Guys Said 4

• What I did in this case, I added her. And just like I assumed, she commented on EVERY SINGLE THING. and she would pretend to be interested in things I was on her page.
    So I blocked her. And when she asked wtf I told her I kept getting ads and eventually it crashed my page. Then I said I was gonna stop using it anyways because I was tired of everyone's bs. And that was that. Just make sure to set your profile to private. And if she asks say that u got locked out.

Or u can just tell her gtfo.

• Hmm what could you be possibly hiding its not like you killed someone and the evidence is on face book and you do know you can set certain things to only be viewed by certain people right?

• just add her, so she can see your past and then leave you 😂

• Get over yourself

• Why the downvote..
      It's purely an assumption that she will do anything