How important is physical attraction to you?

How important is physical attraction to you when choosing who to date? On a scale 1-10
And are you single?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say 6-7, because there has to be some physical attraction, but he could look like Adonis, but if he's a jerk or his personality is awful, then I'm not interested.
    Personality matters in the long run, but it's looks that attract you initially.
    An obviously, you may find him attractive, others won't.

What Girls Said 8

• it's important, but it's not everything. if I'm to put it on some scale it's a 7ish [which my autocorrect tried to change to fish lol]

• Not that important. Emotional and chemistry is much more important to me

• ummm.. 7.5 :)

• It is what gets me first interested in the person, so I'd say about 50% important. Then if I talk to him and he's a dick, I'm automatically not attracted anymore. A bad attitude cancels out any good looks

• Probably a 6/7, but there needs to be some chemistry going on. But for me personally its the inner feelings that hold greater importance. I'm single

• It's important but isn't all that matters. I'd give it a 5 because i put equal importance on physical attraction as well as attraction to their personality, etc.

• It's about a 6 for me. And no, not single. Been in a relationship for nearly three years now.

• I would say an 8... i love guys with a strong physique and nope

What Guys Said 4

• Well all the women I find gorgeous/beautiful are considered ugly to the majority because they don't have big ridiculous breasts lips and ass so Basically when you put that into numbers what I think I date are 8s but to others I date 5s but I don't consider people's opinions and I don't like rating women because it is dehumanizing to women :/ and I am currently single and ready to mingle :D ahhhh now I see why I am single 😪

• It's definitely nice to be attracted. 7 maybe.

• It holds some importance I won't lie, but a persons personality is more important to me.

• I'm single and physical attraction doesn't mean a damn thing if she has the personality of a retarded doorknob. Thats my opinion anyways